32-Foot Dig

yes it was a rescue an yes we broke threw look at pics an yes she wuz dead an yes the bellman is great bit of equipment an yes she was a good we bitch.an so if u dnt want to beleive dnt rely care nemore.im a man dat wudnt leave anyones dog in a holes dats me done getn repetative nw

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

32 foot dig the other day the wee bitch 10 year old died on us r.i.p honey  

this is the stor.y we got new permission about 45 mins from home plenty of foxes about.got there had a chat with farmer des an we headed into valley.found a burrow bitch goin crazy let her in an bang

What the f**k do you want them to do?wear a black tie and have mass said.Occupational hazard.

aha i've cracked it........................... the bitch was 32 foot down........................

down in the back of the van laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

u laugh nw raw wait until ur dog get in2 trouble ul nt laugh then.karma. ur not very mature 4 an old man. ejit.
  • Like 1

fellas no point in feuding or killing dead things, no matter how dep that hole is precisely its 1 fcukin deep hole so fair play to yas whoever dug it :thumbs: . so before yas throw any punches use that energy to remember and respect the little warrior that gave its life to please its owners. :thumbs: :thumbs: rip honey

well sad lad i have to say

aye well said but it,s still hard to believe its 32 ft

well is was 32 ft if u believe it or not

fellas no point in feuding or killing dead things, no matter how dep that hole is precisely its 1 fcukin deep hole so fair play to yas whoever dug it :thumbs: . so before yas throw any punches use that energy to remember and respect the little warrior that gave its life to please its owners. :thumbs: :thumbs: rip honey

well sad lad i have to say

aye well said but it,s still hard to believe its 32 ft

well is was 32 ft if u believe it or not

max33 u take it form me it was 32 ft if u dont belave it thats ok but the 5 boy that dug it nos it was 32ft so wer happy wif wat we no we dont have they prove any thing to any one no point of fighting over this dig look at the hole we dug ffs wood say there not mush boys out there have ever dug has deep as that ill get more pitchers up later of the dig

i never beleieve anything im told and only half of what i see.... so i maybe mistaken but i HEARD the bitch may not have been recovered unfortunately....sorry for your loss i also did hear from a relliable digging friend who used to own her that she was a good little fox bitch... :thumbs:

Edited by aidsy