info on reverse 3/4 bull/grey

Guest Bunny Basher
i suppose a 3/4 bull bred dog has it's uses, but i cant see it being any better than a good half cross.

i've noticed that a lot of the pure bulls or 3/4 bulls tend to want to fight there quarry rather than kill it efficiently maybe this is because they just dont give a f**k about getting there face chewed off ...lol.

i've always said it does'nt matter how good a dog is at killing stuff, it has to catch it first, you cant kill what you cant catch. :)

It just goes to show how dependant we are on sighthounds :) without realising it,as Lucky says pure & 3/4's want to fight their quarry but the ones with more Greyhound in them are often killing machines,my father has had racing Greyhound's all his life and had loads which would/have killed anything with a pulse :yes: big 90lb dogs to 50lb bitches but the foxes were dealt with in seconds and given the same treatment pre-ban of course :thumbs: ,have one of those fellas on a slip when old charlie bolts and he won't just be watching it going into the distance unlike a reverse 3/4 bred. :victory:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they will be slow and to big for earth work if its got geryhound in

don't talk shit they are not meant to go to ground :wallbash: , they are there so when you break through to your terrier they can take over, its called not letting your terrier get the shit kicked out of it,

and as for being slow thats up to the lad, on what quarry he is going to take, with a 3/4 bred i don't think he will do much rabbiting with it.

thats y you must get the right tools for the job in hand :gunsmilie:

god gave you 2 hands to get in there and take hold yourself you shouldn`t need the lurcher to take over :D

they will be no good for work lol what would you use them on

Well i think you need to decide what type of quarry you will be taking with that type of breed befor you mate the dog's,

as a 3/4 breed will limit you some what. ie fox or them other big feckers :whistling:

as for ferrets saying they will be no good for work thats just bolox.

let me now what you decide, pm me and till you the best way to go about the bullx :big_boss:

i agree with you mate ive seen this cross they were hundred% game but very cobby deep chested short legs and a massive nut would only be good for one quarry them other big feckers as you said

sorry lads ive not long got back from running with the bulls but as bosan says ive got a 3/4 but ive lost all my files but their is a pic of him somewhere on this forum, by the way bosan hows you leg? :D

Still swolen :icon_eek: Tim, been a feckin nightmare..... so how was the bull runnin, you nutter!!??

Just for the record, Tim has just been over to Pamploma (Spain) to run with the bulls......did ya wear your brown underwear.....loon!!?? :D

Your never going to win many shows or racing competitions with it but on those not to cold wet nights you could have a right old tear up.lol

What won't win many shows my mates walked every show this year he's entered with his, one staright after a hards night graft, it depends if the judge picks real workers or rossette hunters....