• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blimey is Belfort still around.....saw him fight at Wembley Arena must of been 7 or 8 years ago he looked finished then !

With bisping intelligently defending himself and he being 1 win away from the title shot, i thought it was an early stoppage but no use crying over spilt milk.

Ive watched the ufc since the early days with Tank Abbot,and have never missed any of the televised events.i also love watching EFC Africa which is very good too,check it out if you havent seen it.

Yeah I thought it was a early stoppage but I think the writing was on the wall for him

Bispring has a good mma record 23 & 5.

Better than the man he lost to in the early hours

But hey thats fighting :thumbs:

TUFFTY

Ive watched the ufc since the early days with Tank Abbot,and have never missed any of the televised events.i also love watching EFC Africa which is very good too,check it out if you havent seen it. :)

On to Bisping,well firstly i wish he wasnt British as hes an arrogant prick.I cant deny his fighting skills but hes not champion material,never has been and never will be.

To me the better fights are in the lighter weight divisions with the likes of Jose Aldo,joseph Benevidez,Donald Cerone,Urijah faber etc.Then again i do like watching the nick and Nate Diaz,and theyre arrogant pricks too,but far better to watch than Bisping.

• Like 1

The thing with bisping is he always comes to fight like him or not and yes he is a arrogant prick I thought he was like that on tv to boost himself up but I know a couple of lads who went to train at the wolfs lair when he was still there and said he was just the same as he is on tv saying that I still enjoy watching him fight

Yeah I thought it was a early stoppage but I think the writing was on the wall for him

Bispring has a good mma record 23 & 5.

Better than the man he lost to in the early hours

But hey thats fighting :thumbs:

TUFFTY

when I said the writing was on the wall for him I didn't mean about the fight records I was talking about in the 1st round vitor was getting the best of the exchanges and also when he got caught by the 1st head kick it was only matter of time