Fao Brimmer

Was lucky enough to be given a hob off Brimmer after on of my jills died. Managed to get out yesterday to do a reservoir banking that the rabbits dig into. The keepers previously have had to gas the rabbits here due to their digging, so the numbers certainly need to be kept under control. The snow was a god send, showing me the warrens which were in use. Unfortunately they didn't want to bolt, so it was a day of digging, I think 4 out of the 7 rabbits were dug to. Couple slipped the nets as they kept freezing, but only headed to warrens that are on this weekends agenda. All in all, I was impressed with how the hob worked, and he's been brilliant to handle so got to say a big thanks to Brimmer.

001-35.jpg

002-30.jpg

003-33.jpg

004-34.jpg

005-30.jpg

007-32.jpg

Ended the day with 7, and signs that there'll be another decent bag at the weekend.

Joe

• Like 3

Did Brimmer deliver it for you aswell joe.. .? only kidding mate.

I found loverly black eyed white Jill today on a bit of permission that i was on...unfortunately somebody else had already been there an emptied the place..but left behind this nice Jill. . and loads of holes where they had dug out and not backfilled...twats lol.