The European Union In Or Out

That's that long ago , wasn't the Saddle was it , was it on the Quay ?

Thats the place micherlin star gaff. !!!!

Unreal , I was Drinking in there around that time , Scottish Bloke cracking Landlord had it yep his wife was a Character lol .

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way there is no way on earth that we will get a referendum...more bullshot from David 'Cast Iron Guarantee' Cameron to stop us voting UKIP

Oh we Will get a vote. The party that gives us one will win the next election hands down with biggest majority ever , After two world wars we bounced back it was hard but no worse than what w

cameron and the other parties fear ukip.hence the reason they mock them and brand them closet racists.those words were chosen very carefully,a message to any party members wanting to jump ship.ukip is

Unreal , I was Drinking in there around that time , Scottish Bloke cracking Landlord had it yep his wife was a Character lol .

. Yeh you owe me a on

. Yeh y

yeh you owe me a one'aa. Lol

what as opposed to them coming last of the big 3 in the election!! and still being in power!!!

They may be in government matey, but I wouldnt call them in power.......would you?

They have comitted politcal suicide by wanting to be in government as it has shown them up for what they are, useless!

Its easy to make outrageous promises and claims when you know your never gonna have to be in government and back them up........dreamers matey, dreamers to a man.

My hope is that if there is room in the houses of parliment for the likes of the lib dems, then there is room to replace them with someone like UKIP.......all UKIP need is a few credible candidates to put the ordinary persons voice back in parliment.

If one or two MPs had the balls to defect to UKIP (which is in reality a libertarian version of the traditional old version of the conservatives) then it would be a major step forward for all of us.

JMHO thumbs.gif

Take it you dont want an invite to my thatchers death party??