• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heard glaude [greengrass] was sueing him for useing his picture in his avater

bottom line is he is /was a cantancorous old c...t loved to argue and take the p.. .and couldnt handle it when folk didnt agree with him ,cos he was boozed up most nights , ,,,       so what h

Pmsl c**ts not even in the ground yet and you want his shoes

Posted Images

just a quick one is earlystart still on here...........................i tink hes setting his own website on the mal x.............

turn on a sixpence.........

amazing rabbiting dog...............its 11months soon........... :laugh:

stamina and feet to burn ............lol

and can work all night at freezing tempertures...............built him an insulated kennel ...lol- i thought they things sleep on the snow lol......

the lad was a screech ......................when you think he cant surely not ...............he does it again lol..............made i laugh that lad......... :cray:

• Like 1

just a quick one is earlystart still on here...........................i tink hes setting his own website on the mal x.............

and can work all night at freezing tempertures...............built him an insulated kennel ...lol- i thought they things sleep on the snow lol......

the lad was a screech ......................when you think he cant surely not ...............he does it again lol..............made i laugh that lad......... :cray:

think he loves the attention :thumbs:
  • Like 1
Guest Chancey

it looked a flying machine :whistling: and could pull you out of a hole if you got stuck

think he loves the attention :thumbs:

the lad should of been on face book ...............plenty of tention on there ..............but its hard to talk to people when you got no friends ...........lol.........(before im beaten up at the gay fair that was a joke)

• Like 1

He was one of the first on here I argued with. Think it was about kc whippets. He'll be back when he's drunk :laugh:

hell he wont be back when hes sober will he .. thats a rare acurance :laugh:

:laugh: I miss whin, it was good when the two of them had a dick measuring competition :laugh:

• Like 4