Buttercup

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gareth.....When will you realise that FG is Johnnyboys misses and she is currently up the duff, i wonder?....................

like this if u think baw is a c**t now

Posted Images

:laugh: don't blame you mate, she wouldn't be allowed out the bed if she was mine :laugh:;)

baw this may tip you over the edge , just imagine fg holdind your dongle :laugh: :laugh:

Aye mate, with both hands :laugh:

she must have small fecking hands then! :laugh:

:laugh: it's ok lass, your pics are safe. I notice you've changed your aviator lol

She's feckin banned off here now.......you and gareth corrupting her :censored:

;) ...... :laugh:

If she wasn't English I'd have abused my mod powers and booted the pair of dirty feckers off for you, but you made your bed mate... :yes::laugh:

Mal I'm Welsh by residency :tongue2:

• Like 1

ferret girl i see you found a model what looks a bit like you in your avatar.............lol :D

Aye she wears the same glasses........ :laugh:

now ,.even i know you wouldnt allow your mrs to put that up for all the pervertss to see on here,.......................i know i wouldnt.......lol

ferret girl i see you found a model what looks a bit like you in your avatar.............lol :D

I actually looked like that until Johnny impregnated me :laugh: Seriously I was asked in some pm's for pics of myself so I found that one and sent it them and John is right apart from having long black hair and glasses thats where the similarities end. :cray::D

I actually looked like that until Johnny impregnated me :laugh: Seriously I was asked in some pm's for pics of myself so I found that one and sent it them and John is right apart from having long black hair and glasses thats where the similarities end. :cray::D

should of let him use the back door then :laugh:

• Like 2

I feel cheated. So so cheated.

Im gonna start a thread now "how do I delete my account" :laugh:

Drama Queen!! :laugh:

• Like 1

Drama Queen!! :laugh:

can you honestly fall in love after just a few pms..................mr g .....daniel i give you life imprisonment for being a snake in the grass......tut tut