Patterdale losing hair !

my mates bitch lost all her hair! recon it was stress as we tried all the vet stuff and food changes with no result. is the dog scratching? if it is try the above as there will be some good advice on here. good luck mate.

i had the same after a pat bitch had pups her hair just fell out no mites,fleas or change of diet just hormonal, it grew back fine when she was off the pups took a good while though.

my mates bitch lost all her hair! recon it was stress as we tried all the vet stuff and food changes with no result. is the dog scratching? if it is try the above as there will be some good advice on here. good luck mate.

i had the same after a pat bitch had pups her hair just fell out no mites,fleas or change of diet just hormonal, it grew back fine when she was off the pups took a good while though.

mine the same cant get it back

hi lads i think this could be down to stress, i have been keeping terriers a long time and this hase never happened to me until last year. i built new kennels and runs for the terriers there are about 2 1/2ft wide x 6 ft long 4 runs together 1 large kennel diveded by 1/2 ply, and the 2 bitches i bred since have started to loose hair a couple of weeks before they are ready to pup, i think its because they can hear and see the other terriers so close to them.i move the bitches a week before they are ready to pup into a barn and they all do well, it just dosent look good when people are vewing the pups. oh and these bitches are related by the way one is a black bitch and the other is a lakey type bitch , dont know if this might have something to do with it. hope you get sorted soon iwan.atb coverdogs

my 7 month old bitch has lost a lot of hair around the neck ,belly, elbows and on her hind legs. taken her to the vet , i got mange spot on, and after that a shampoo and another spot on . the vet ruled out mange and said it could be dry skin ...

what do you think ?? any of you have this problem ??

Had something similar on both dogs,post some pics i might be able to help a little.