There nice things to look at for sure mate :victory: but not to use to keep birds in,

cheers but why not?

There nice things to look at for sure mate :victory: but not to use to keep birds in,

cheers but why not?

Only a guess, there a bit small :whistling:

the yellow ones 18 inches and the green one a bit smaller, so plenty big enought :thumbs:

Got to agree Fireman..........my ol woman bought me a couple for xmas i had to take the birds out after a few days i felt sorry for the poor little fuckers :icon_redface: .......it did get one of them singing his nut off......but even so its no way to keep an animal in my opinion.

• Like 2

I had an Absolute Stunning Piece . . . Was 3ft high in Mahogany and decorative , Gave it away as had no use for it probably worth a Few Quid thinking about it !

any pics?

No mate , I was sick off moving it round the House as I don't keep birds so no use really , should off Donated it to Craig's Auction really , though it would off took some posting lol

I had an Absolute Stunning Piece . . . Was 3ft high in Mahogany and decorative , Gave it away as had no use for it probably worth a Few Quid thinking about it !

any pics?

No mate , I was sick off moving it round the House as I don't keep birds so no use really , should off Donated it to Craig's Auction really , though it would off took some posting lol

somethings were a bit difficult to post :whistling: Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1

Got to agree Fireman..........my ol woman bought me a couple for xmas i had to take the birds out after a few days i felt sorry for the poor little fuckers :icon_redface: .......it did get one of them singing his nut off......but even so its no way to keep an animal in my opinion.

most of the lads i know just use the small cases for hanging out in summer ...

any pics?

somethings were a bit difficult to post :whistling:

Lol that was some item to wrap and post . . . This Bird Cage would off looked like a small Wheelie bin !