Photoshopped (or equivalent) images. Please add to thread

Now..... When I first got into digital photography in about 2003, I was fasinated by what you could now do easily, and in minutes, rather than hours in a lab, or an art studio. I started getting into manipulating images, and photographic art, rather than photography.

Poor backgrounds could be got rid of, night could be turned into day, people could be placed into unusual backgrounds etc.

Now I am not talking about just fine tuning images using, saturation, layers, curves and sharpness etc, I am talking about designer images.

I have now grown out of it all as I have got older, and appreciate true photographic images, but I thought it would be fun, to open a thread, were members can post their attempts at this art form.

I have started the post with a few images from years ago.....they are not that good but they should set the scene. I am looking forwards to some of the experts like Nige to wipe the floor in this area, but I hope it gets you thinking, and I will certainly start doing a few more :laugh:

I have enclosed a moonlight goose scene, a montage of my son cleaning his own eyeball :laugh: and a red deer superimposed over a freinds face. :laugh:

Come on, get them up!

post-51049-0-49164500-1357330070_thumb.jpg

post-51049-0-07040200-1357332234_thumb.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another one i had to mess with the contrast & colour slightly .. i entered this in a facebook comp last year & it got a 2nd the theme was reflexion  

Couple of mine not the best but you know what its like when your bored !  

Have had these on before so some of may have seen them, but for those that missed them      

Posted Images

I used lightroom to split the colour chanels on this .. just leaving the orange

post-3174-0-95362000-1357332934_thumb.jpg

I used paintshop photo to add the frame & to up the saturation on the image before i added the frame, the subject is oil on water in a glass .. taken using a fisheye setting on my camera .. rainy day boredom sesh :laugh:

post-3174-0-15226100-1357333180_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Absolutely brilliant Kay :thumbs:

I have heard so many good things about light room,

its ok for what bit i need it for , contrast saturation etc ... but you can split the chanels with the paintshop photo as well . either red blue or green .. but lightroom is a bit more complicated & goes over my head :laugh: