Work in England?

Can anyone tell me is there much work in England now? Im from Ireland but Ive been in Australia the last year working and came home for christmas. Wouldnt mind giving England a go its alot closer to home I dont want to leave here at all theres just no work at all here :thumbs:

Work is here mate. If your willing to do it or your good at what you do.

Or if your a pole. They do all the jobs that our dole dependant society can't be arsed to.

loads of hgv jobs .. but not a massive amount of fulltime general stuff .. what few round here are with agencys .. trouble if they cant guarantee you work... i guess if you have a job even if you detest it your better sticking to that ... if you have no job at the min then you have nothing to loose

Come my irish friend rather the irish than the eastern european scum they have let swamp these isles.

Historically speaking ....... what did the Irish do to Liverpool when they came over en masse?

The Poles might be a bit naughty, but they'd have to go a long way to repeat history!

And to any Irish who may be reading, no I don't mean you, I mean those that came in the 1800's.