my dogs !

were in this topic did i say anything about breeding for money ?? iv not said anything about the breeding apart from " il breed in good time " i have people ask me from the staffie clubs when il be breeding and they get told the same thing ... when / if the times [bANNED TEXT] ! i have no problem with people having an opinion but come on read whats infront of you before tarnishing me with a brush that suits alot of idiots in regards to breeding dogs ! i thaught people would be half interested in seeing non working terriers of any breed but i will be thinking twice now , cheers

the time is never right to breed from pets,, and you got asked and you sad when the time is right, in reply to bd

boy on facebook had 8 blue pups ... he sold 4 already at £800 a piece so nice little earner for you there :whistling:

Did he???... :icon_eek: f**k me where do i get a bitch???.. :angel:
  • Like 2

were in this topic did i say anything about breeding for money ?? iv not said anything about the breeding apart from " il breed in good time " i have people ask me from the staffie clubs when il be breeding and they get told the same thing ... when / if the times [bANNED TEXT] ! i have no problem with people having an opinion but come on read whats infront of you before tarnishing me with a brush that suits alot of idiots in regards to breeding dogs ! i thaught people would be half interested in seeing non working terriers of any breed but i will be thinking twice now , cheers

the time is never right to breed from pets,, and you got asked and you sad when the time is right, in reply to bd

ok , just so i know ... who stated that as a fact breeding from pets doesnt have a right time ??? never heard that before or is that your opinion ?

ok , just so i know ... who stated that as a fact breeding from pets doesnt have a right time ??? never heard that before or is that your opinion ?

ME.. whats the point of breeding shite sofa sitters!

because some people.wont a pet not a working dog lol

f**k that, both cost the same to feed, might aswell get some use out of it!

Go to the pound then and get one there... :yes:

They dont have blue ones at the dog pound.................................any other colour and you can buy one get one free........................but the blue ones are special ;) .......just ask the lad i agree Higham blue is a much nicer colour for a dog to be .......................................... :whistling:

• Like 3

They dont have blue ones at the dog pound.................................any other colour and you can buy one get one free........................but the blue ones are special ;) .......just ask the lad i agree Higham blue is a much nicer colour for a dog to be .......................................... :whistling:

What about a free packet of blue crayons then with every dog........ :whistling::D

Nice dogs mate! You can't beat a good old staffie, had 4 over the years..... Great FAMILY dogs, just ashame you get the pricks thinking they hard just coz the got a staffie!!

Always liked and wanted a 'blue' but regrudge paying over the odds just for colour!!

Higham,why do you describe the dog as your stud dog if breeding is not your aim?as the dogs dont work I would assume you feel they have something lookswise that people would want to add to there dogs :hmm: its difficult to tell off the picture but to be honest I cant see anything that would make me want to use him,not saying this to offend just speaking my mind,as it happens I have a BLUE staff bitch at my feet(in season)would never ever breed another litter from her for numerous reasons,if you think you will make a fortune your wrong,reared properly you will do well to break even :yes: mines a nice dog ,great with people/dogs etc would I have another ......absolutly not,far too many wrong,uns in the breed.Staffy clubs are all about breeding with the aim of showing,I assume your dog has numerous CCs/ResCCs,BOBs etc or you may be very dissapointed