• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paulus has friends ??

Seems a pathetic reason to ban somebody in my opinion ...my there has been a lot worse said on here and nothing has happened ... Is this a personal thing ? If so that shouldn't get in the way of a mod

well we will find out

earth&hounds banned by paulus why :hmm: :hmm: i copyed and pasted it and sent it to other mods plus ianb need this to be explaned by someone

seems like a disliking because of paulus's friends

why have you got the same ip as earth&hounds :hmm: the threads still there says why on there :thumbs:

ask all other mods if they have got the pm from my self and ianb pre your edit :hmm:

ianb told me to ban you :laugh: :laugh:and the edit is still there for all the mods to see :thumbs:

well we will find out

we will im about to ban your ip and email :laugh: :laugh:

earth&hounds, on 30 December 2012 - 12:27 PM, said:

paulus, on 30 December 2012 - 09:31 AM, said:

pigs love this weather as the worms and slugs are easily found

i will take time and look for you grubbin then paulus and make sure we get you to the safety of your sty

please dont remove what i write just because your a mod as you should have respect for members as we have for you

i have saved your comment will ask ianb why do you remove peoples comments aswell

if other member wont to have a pop like iv said iv got wide shoulder dont need anyone to wipe my ass

i will take time and look for you grubbin then paulus and make sure we get you to the safety of your sty

please dont remove what i write just because your a mod as you should have respect for members as we have for you

i have saved your comment will ask ianb why do you remove peoples comments aswell

if other member wont to have a pop like iv said iv got wide shoulder dont need anyone to wipe my ass

thats on the thread :laugh:

can other members see whats wrong with this commet apart from paulus

can other members see whats wrong with this commet apart from paulus

apart from it was you that said i will take the time............