Lucas offspring

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fella had the balls to bring his dog across the pond and take on one of the best dogs in England and get a draw and you silly fuckers still try and crab you wanna take a leaf out of his book and g

I've seen a Lucas x crow dog run very good animal,me pal from Manchester bought johns crow x Lucas bitch another very very promising bitch,seen ward mans Lucas bred dog run last season as a young dog

Princess she's a lovely animal thanks JAE B for sharing

Posted Images

l would have another Lucas x bitch pup again no problem Ive spent endless hours with my pup bringing her on with the very best of everything and now shes paying me back in style and the bitch is only 13month could have sold her over again but Im not in it for the money never have been just think Im on to a winner with this pup and l cant be any happier :thumbs:

tommyoneil

you can have the brother to yours the way you have brought yours on is fantastic mine is stopping a lot but is doing my head in.

ATB long dog

wat you mean stopping alot
pmsl, you know what he means, killing a lot of stuff
  • Like 4

l would have another Lucas x bitch pup again no problem Ive spent endless hours with my pup bringing her on with the very best of everything and now shes paying me back in style and the bitch is only 13month could have sold her over again but Im not in it for the money never have been just think Im on to a winner with this pup and l cant be any happier :thumbs:

tommyoneil

you can have the brother to yours the way you have brought yours on is fantastic mine is stopping a lot but is doing my head in.

ATB long dog

wat you mean stopping alot
pmsl, you know what he means, killing a lot of stuff

lol mr powers loves it... :thumbs:

How many litters do you boys think it is reasonable to take off one bitch?

Two litters is enough for any bitch, three at a push. IMO

Hope the crow don't get lined break after break that bitch deserves to be relaxing next to an open fire with the work its done. :toast:

I will tell u lads one thing the crow will never miss a season now she.s in that mans hands just a cash cow now shame but true.

• Like 1

Yea he off huck x darky. Huck off hope x english fly. Hope off willie tough hope x irish lady. Hope off sooner. English fly off cruise x seagull. Lucas mother is darky. Darky off king x dinty head. King off sport who off willie tough dog. Dinty head off philp king stuff that's keeping it short. Long slip.