Topics Locked

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will mods stop locking topics before I get in from work and can add my two penneth to the subject? I'm all aquiver with frustration. P.S. I get in about 19.30

Nope. They need welcoming as you miserable sods don't. We were all new once.

soon it will have the face of paulus instead of a padlock or he could change his name to locker or locked it again

just watch out boys dont pm each other cos they might get read and you will get band :whistling:

fook me more rumours and half truths, i can also see dead people and unicorns :laugh:

what happened to corky john did he get banned for putting that post up about crasses?

last time i checked he hasnt even got a warning point never mined a ban, so more gossip from the fish wives :laugh:

lots of people have gone last few months shame some good lads aswell but the messers are still on hear or should i say computer hunters

who, name those members who have been banned without reason :hmm:

earlystart was 1 but he was let back on as long as he didnt keep posting about mallie xs and wasnt it you who read his pms and i add privite message not for your eyes and droped him in the sh-t and as much as i dislike the bloke hant trigger2 gone as well and all this came from your mate bird i do belive

just watch out boys dont pm each other cos they might get read and you will get band :whistling:

fook me more rumours and half truths, i can also see dead people and unicorns :laugh:

what happened to corky john did he get banned for putting that post up about crasses?

last time i checked he hasnt even got a warning point never mined a ban, so more gossip from the fish wives :laugh:

lots of people have gone last few months shame some good lads aswell but the messers are still on hear or should i say computer hunters

earlystart was 1 but he was let back on as long as he didnt keep posting about mallie xs and wasnt it you who read his pms and i add privite message not for your eyes and droped him in the sh-t and as much as i dislike the bloke hant trigger2 gone as well and all this came from your mate bird i do belive

get it into your head no fooker on here can read pm`s it would be no different to phone hacking :laugh: trigger2 has gone nowhere :laugh: earlystart was banned after 2 warnings :laugh:

get it into your head no fooker on here can read pm`s it would be no different to phone hacking :laugh: trigger2 has gone nowhere :laugh: earlystart was banned after 2 warnings :laugh:

so wat your saying is if thepeople who have had there pms read they could take leagle action and the finger points all at you i do belive

so wat your saying is if thepeople who have had there pms read they could take leagle action and the finger points all at you i do belive

what i am saying is nobody on here mod or member can read anybody elses personel messages if you have proof otherwise im sure we would all like to see it :hmm:

what i am saying is nobody on here mod or member can read anybody elses personel messages if you have proof otherwise im sure we would all like to see it :hmm:

Didn't you use to work for News International? :laugh:

• Like 1

if the people who have the balls to come on and say it i thing you will have egg on your face my good man like i said it plants the seed and all the eyes are on you my good fella

if the people who have the balls to come on and say it i thing you will have egg on your face my good man like i said it plants the seed and all the eyes are on you my good fella

still waiting to see your proof :whistling: nobody can read pm`s apart from the person who sent it and the person it was sent to :thumbs: