Working off a better kill zone size of 20 mm instead of 25 mm and high mounts (as you have with that scope) your best zero range is 34 yards.

This gives you a PBR of between 10.2 and 38.5 yards.

What this means is between these ranges you can only be 10 mm max out from the pellet hitting the target (pellet on pellet).

Si.

My dad got me a range finder for Xmas the hawke 600 and now working in meters zeroed at 25m and 1mil dot at 35m 1 1/2 at 40 and 2 at 45 (maxium im confortable shooting at) on x8 mag. I tried using the chair gun but you can't beat actually go out and doing it on paper

Atb

• Like 1

i just shoot from 5 yrd intervals out to 55 yrds as i'm completely Useless with P.C's :icon_redface::unsure:

And draw a Recticle Pic of the three Scopes i use for the .177, .22, .25 Cal which are on My Rifles

And record the fall of shot from 5 - 55 yrd target and also shoot at the smallest spinners next to each target for conformation

of Accuracy, Old Fashioned but it works for Me :)

atvb Daz 7.

A little chart in your pocket, on a string, is another way. Laminated it won't go soggy in the field either. You shouldn't need to refer to it all the time - in fact you would do well to try and range things WITHOUT resorting to the gadget. The time it takes to range find a squirrel in the woods, then look up your aiming mark, then pick the rifle - do you think it is going to sit there whistling Dixie while you do all that? :laugh:

See, estimate the range and remember your hold while you are putting the rifle to your shoulder...the aiming point becomes your focal point and you can then just lift the rifle, point, squeeze. My shot is away before you have even got your range figures from the lazer (because it went all Irish on you due to the twigs in the way!)

• Like 1

I mainly Use a Range finder over open land when there aren't to many land marks as the Space deceives your

Visual range finding, But hardly use it in woodlands as Acuspell as said with all the Branches and Twigs and the messing

around the Tree Rat or Corvid, Pigeon will have moved, Just have to rely on Gut instinct for Range.

atvb Daz 7.

i just engage my 58 yr old brain then point aim figure it out then shoot ( & miss ) :laugh::thumbs: seriously most prey dont hang about more than a few secs trust your inbuilt aim points which comes with practice & experience ,no bullshit i can spot aim shoot in a sec or 2 & usually allways hit the target :whistling:

• Like 1