What am i doing wrong!?!?

Try the holes that are full of leaves, round our way when the rabbits are playing hard to get that's the holes their in. Holes that are clear with droppings in never seem to hold, do they shit on em like foxes marking an earth in their territory?

Try the holes that are full of leaves, round our way when the rabbits are playing hard to get that's the holes their in. Holes that are clear with droppings in never seem to hold, do they shit on em like foxes marking an earth in their territory?

i normaly leave the ones with leaves and stuff around bcuz they look abandend.... (sorry abput spelling:P) there is normaly alot of shit around the holes and there the ones ive been doing with no luck...

i normaly leave the ones with leaves and stuff around bcuz they look abandend.... (sorry abput spelling:P) there is normaly alot of shit around the holes and there the ones ive been doing with no luck...

Give the leafy holes a try mate ;)

Whats your ferrets normally like ?. are they kits?. and this year with all the burrows being wet they might be in the cover , last week we ferreted a golf course bolted two knocked more up from the cover

I know, not everyone uses a Dog, but i would not go out without one,

although i enjoy all aspects of ferreting, i just like to see a dog work, and as solo ferreter, they are good company.

years ago i was offered to Ferret on a estate, but the keeper said no Dogs, and i turned him down.

I would really get a marking dog, whatever you fancy Lurcher, terrier, spaniel or collie.

The Whippet X Bedlington I had was a terrific marker, as i have said on other posts, no scratching, or digging at bury entrances, just one tilt of her head, and if occupied, she would lie quietly behind the bury.

If i had to dig, she would sneak away, and when i finished she would be waiting behind the next occupied bury.

what a time this saved me, as for years of working her i only ferreted occupied burys, as she never told lies.