Lifetime guarantee, free yearly service?

Hi,

Me again!

I came across 'theairguncentre.com' and I notice that as well as some very nice looking deals, they give a lifetime guarantee on your rifle for as long as you own it and also a free yearly service free of charge.

This seems like one of them too good to be true offers. Does anyone have any experience with this shop and the above offers, Are they genuine and good to their word or is there small print in the terms and conditions.

Thanks

JT

Their prices are not that good really from what I've seen on the Internet but they do offer finance which will appeal to many people as let's face it, it's not a cheap sport to get initially set up.

I think the free service and warranty is awesome if you live within range of the shop to drop off but can't see it being viable for everyone else as like others have said, it will cost a lot of money in courier charges plus there's then risk your rifle will be lost or damaged in transit which I couldn't bare!

Ultimately I don't think I would deal with them based on the fact like I said I live to far away.

The AirgunCentre is a long established business, offering sound advice, and excellent customer service.

The life time guarantee is no gimmick, it just proves they have confidence in the products and service.

I go no where else for my air riffle needs.

Interesting - Especially where precharged Air Rifles have AT Seals fitted

And most Manufactures do not supply AT Service Kits -

Aware of issues where some of my Members have brought Guns and had to contact Manufactures to get them sorted

;)

BOB/R