icemans show ? ? ?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ya gotta giv gorger credit were credit due he bred Lucas now panther the man doing something right

My bitch coming around big time,she had kennel cough the c**t kept sneezing so I let her rest for a while,maybe the rest do her all the good in da world,I am just looking forward to the day out see bo

she liked to be noticed at a very early age  

Posted Images

Organised hare coursing is not allowed in the north ie greyhound meetings or shoting hares,you can hunt a hare

thats it mate. A man can go out with his dogs and hunt hares untill he is blue in the face but organised events are a :nono:

the long this is going on it could hardly be defined as organised. :hmm:

did you put a dog in black edward? lets see you organise a better comp then there will always be things go wrong injured dogs lads having to pull out bitches breaking down egtc i think icey has done well to get the comp to this stage fairplay to him the crabbers havent done anything but sit on their asses and moan on here

Well black Edward you can't expect everything to run smoothly in a comp dogs get injured people have personal problems alsorts can delay things the main thing is getting the dogs matched and getting to the final.

i understand were your coming from.but if everybody starts whats legal and whats illegal it starts a rigmarole.just hunt away and thank fxxk your not in england.

did you put a dog in black edward? lets see you organise a better comp then there will always be things go wrong injured dogs lads having to pull out bitches breaking down egtc i think icey has done well to get the comp to this stage fairplay to him the crabbers havent done anything but sit on their asses and moan on here

my dogs three year owl so hes to old.nobodys crabbing by the way