icemans show ? ? ?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ya gotta giv gorger credit were credit due he bred Lucas now panther the man doing something right

My bitch coming around big time,she had kennel cough the c**t kept sneezing so I let her rest for a while,maybe the rest do her all the good in da world,I am just looking forward to the day out see bo

she liked to be noticed at a very early age  

Posted Images

Guest Chancey

Hi guys may I ask what the winner gets and does runner up get anything? Atb mike

A hamster up the backside

i dont know but didnt richard gere hav a fettish for that sort of thing...has someone busted your cherry at one time strange its the second time thats came up

Well lads as we all know the final was to get run but Captains bitch is not right and by the time she comes round Gorgers bitch will be getting milked out.By the time she over that your are talking maybe March..Dont think it be fair on either man or dog to run a final that one dog is going to have an advantage over the other.Its not the mens or dogs fault its mine as l have let the we comp run on and on and l have good made few mistakes by taking this on but you learn as you go.Should have set a date early on and if dog was hurt ,on break etc etc you where out simple as that but l wanted people to have there runs and there days out and to meet new people and diff dogs running.We where all looking forward to the final as there where two good bitches in it but am calling it a draw and like to wish all that lads that took part best luck in the furture.LET THE CRABBING BEGIN.

• Like 4