blueprint

Im getting a bsa ultra after Christmas.And i have heard a lot about blueprint what is it?. How much is tench reg to be fitted?

Also i was going to buy the same s400 iv just brought but in 22.What shall i do? if i get the ultra its 177 are be getting . My wife thinks im being stupid as i should have the best of both

Edited by james124

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I own a regged ultra and is spot on and deadly accurate and will equal most top end rifles, have alook at XTX AIR for a reg or pm PHIL8282 on here for details, ATB Aaron     edited with link to joh

I cannot comment on a Jb blueprint as have never owned or shot one. I can comment on xtx as my gun was regged and fettled by XTX by the previous owner and its spot on and as accurate as my hw100, also

In John Bowketts - View is rebuilding the Gun as if made as a Single custom built Gun

I have a Scopion in .177 used as a pellet Test Gun and by many new Shooters @ my club

Lea Valley

Many went out and brought Shop standard ones and wanted to borrow my one again as can notice the difference

Many of my club Members have had theirs Blueprinted since - By - John Bowkett - the man that designed the Gun

BOB/R

Edited by clubshot

one more question who's the best to do to as there loads out there?

Made your mind up about what??

Loads have said blue printing is a good idea but with no explanation as to what it entails.

Other than RF who put a link up.

So I'm guessing you have made your assumptions upon that link or by pm?

Why not go with JB??

I have looked on johns website and i like what i saw.I haven't got no more links to check out yet. I will also look at other people as well. When i said iv made my mind up that was what gun to buy as i have heard good comments aboutboth rifles .

Edited by james124

Get some more info on blueprinting before you proceed , its a shame in my eyes .

Risingfriend , xtx and Phil ( Rat Works ) are both very well known aand respected .

Also , consider the fit of each rifle before you buy .

Having said that , i assume you have tried both ?

Always spend as much as you can , it pays in the long run .

Maybe you could get yourself into a club so you can try a few and see what suits you best .

:whistling: