enjoyable night

had a trip to malcs place,the night started poor weather wise but as we went on through it picked up well,we had to reach a few spots witch took a while but when we got their it was worth it the rabbits were all at the end of the beam witch stretched the dogs but were well won mostly,malcs dog murph is a natural lurcher he makes the job look so easy especially given his size and weight 27" seventy pound and has wind to spare,my own bitch run well considering its her first season i was pleased enough shes plenty of drive and retreives like a spaniel we ended up with 23 hard won rabbits,cheers malc.

it was a great night nice to get back out with the dogs again tillie is comeing on realy well got a good drive and great retrive she had some realy hard courses last night and took them in her stride shes a plesure to watch work we had a right laugh my wellies were full of water when i got back and i was soaked right through carnt wait to do it again cheers for comeing down atb malc

good going is that lads sounds like them dogs put a good shift in,,jack

cheers jack i reckon i could of got us up to the 40 mark but time was getting on and we were soaked through the dogs would of handled it well tillie is a young dog and murph hasnt been out for a good 3 4 months so hes realy unfit but we had a realy great night wernt botherd about numbers just two lads that want to let there dogs do what they were ment to do and have a good pld chat and laugh atb malc
  • Like 1

lol malc its just some dogs when left loose can catch what you dont want,and to be fair mate one rabbit one dog for me much more enjoyable and saves fekin certain elements up that you work hard for,i know every one has there own way of doing things and your more than kind for accommodating me in my way,atb.