boys boys boys ,,, gather round

bubblegoat aka micky dog peddlar lynn rang gorger and asked for service of lucas gorger said no micky says if i give you 200 quid can i let on the pups are off lucas man is a joke

your talking shit john john dont listen to everything ye hear lmao

post-80356-0-20705200-1356199294.jpgthe other bitch that was gifted to my mate shes 7 months 25" already lifted a few bunnies

nice pup

nice pup

cheers mate this is the litter sisterpost-80356-0-14975900-1356201039.jpgsaluki x whippet coille greyhound
  • Like 2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a pack of bitching back stabbing c**ts in this coursing world! No wonder the game is f****d..been lucky enough to own a decent dog or two over the years and there's always someone trying to shoot

You coursing boys are boring fukers, who givs a fuk worry about your own kennels before anyone else's I say!

Am I reading this right....... This guy was going to breed a litter, and bribe another bloke to say his dog was the sire, and when the other bloke refused, Bubble started a thread slagging the blokes

Posted Images

What a pack of bitching back stabbing c**ts in this coursing world! No wonder the game is f****d..been lucky enough to own a decent dog or two over the years and there's always someone trying to shoot your dog down! It just boils down to jealousy and usually from knobs who like to talk about hunting rather than getting out and walking the walk...grow to f**k up,the dogs proven his worth many times and on every type of land..f**k me this hunting game is full of twats!

• Like 18

What a pack of bitching back stabbing c**ts in this coursing world! No wonder the game is f****d..been lucky enough to own a decent dog or two over the years and there's always someone trying to shoot your dog down! It just boils down to jealousy and usually from knobs who like to talk about hunting rather than getting out and walking the walk...grow to f**k up,the dogs proven his worth many times and on every type of land..f**k me this hunting game is full of twats!

Hit the nail on the head there mate.

So much bitching and slating, it's madness. We are all in the same game.

Money pisses me off aswell, lads won't run unless money is involved. f**k that, I wanna see my dog run, not win or lose money.

The other day a lad who I've exchanged banter with on here a few times PMd me to tell me how good is dog was and how it would beat mine behind a rabbit :whistling:

But would only run if we had a £500 wager on it.

Can't work it out sometimes.

• Like 1

ive seen lucus run its a freak a proper hare stopping machine killed 5/5 and 3/3 last time over,its the real deal a lot of people seen to crab it all the time but how can you crab a dog stopping so many hares bang in winter and in the bog not many dogs killing 5/5 3/3 now

• Like 6

lads his best mate used the half bro cause lucas pulled up fact :feck:

if that was the case which I very much doubt surely you wouldn't want any of the line in your pups your a joke and this thread is on to try and run a man and his dog down I bet a pound to a penny you or any of your mates would turn up and match him the reason being your a COWARD with nothin in your kennel

never a more true set of words said :thumbs: if anyone got anything to say get your self in a feild with your dog. the mans in comps in ireland and is willing to run the best in england fair play to him :thumbs: yeh i know im a arse licker. things you have to do to get a free stud fee off lucas :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs:
  • Like 4

lads his best mate used the half bro cause lucas pulled up fact :feck:

if that was the case which I very much doubt surely you wouldn't want any of the line in your pups your a joke and this thread is on to try and run a man and his dog down I bet a pound to a penny you or any of your mates would turn up and match him the reason being your a COWARD with nothin in your kennel

never a more true set of words said :thumbs: if anyone got anything to say get your self in a feild with your dog. the mans in comps in ireland and is willing to run the best in england fair play to him :thumbs: yeh i know im a arse licker. things you have to do to get a free stud fee off lucas :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs:

im sure your getting it handy the man whose job you got kept it gleaming lol

if big lukass is so mighty why did SPORT travel half of ireland to get his bitch covered by lucas' half brother ???????????

if big lukass is so mighty why did SPORT travel half of ireland to get his bitch covered by lucas' half brother ???????????

Wow no f*****g way i am stunned