there is a nikon d3000 at argos a great little camera for entrylevel. and wont cost a fortune. you will pic one up for around 200 second hand. and see how you go from there. it has tutorials built in so good to get a feel for a dslr. not the best but a good starting point

I have cheap ish Fuji bridge camera and it is fine for what I use it for not overly serious just the enjoyment of it !! :)

100% agree with them.. if you're new to photography and on a budget then a 'Bridge' camera is ideal.. the Lumix are a good option and so is the Olympus Pen camera.. you can get different lenses too, so its like having a DSLR without the massive expense or weight/bulk.. but the image quality is excellent!!

• Like 1

I have cheap ish Fuji bridge camera and it is fine for what I use it for not overly serious just the enjoyment of it !! :)

100% agree with them.. if you're new to photography and on a budget then a 'Bridge' camera is ideal.. the Lumix are a good option and so is the Olympus Pen camera.. you can get different lenses too, so its like having a DSLR without the massive expense or weight/bulk.. but the image quality is excellent!!

ive got a samsung nx11 good piece of kit :thumbs: