which cross lurcher

The fact is it really depends on the land you have !! There's many a breed and it's taken me years to know what suits me best !!! You've really got to enjoy the breed you choose and only you can decide !! It's no good if you take a dog on your not 100 percent about !! You have got to really look into the breedings and get out and see them work if your not a 100 percent then your heart will never be in it and youve got to enjoy it !!! The best dog I owned was a 1/4 bull 1/4 collie half grey took it on as I wanted to give it a second chance it was useless then turned into an amazing dog not everyone's cuppa tea but worked for me until one awful night it was hit by a car whole working

The fact is it really depends on the land you have !! There's many a breed and it's taken me years to know what suits me best !!! You've really got to enjoy the breed you choose and only you can decide !! It's no good if you take a dog on your not 100 percent about !! You have got to really look into the breedings and get out and see them work if your not a 100 percent then your heart will never be in it and youve got to enjoy it !!! The best dog I owned was a 1/4 bull 1/4 collie half grey took it on as I wanted to give it a second chance it was useless then turned into an amazing dog not everyone's cuppa tea but worked for me until one awful night it was hit by a car whole working

some sound advice.

any cross will do wat you want mate its jest picing a pup with the right dame and sire and entering it right.well that will put you on the right track to start off.bull whippet may be a tad small if you lamp much of the rushey land you have in parts over there.

hope you fined wat you are looking for

• Like 1