My New Gun \ BSA Ultra .177 Single shot

Top bit of kit when it is regged which yours is, i have one and love it :D

A regged Ultra sells for £320 ish give or take and you have a by pod and the ten shot mag job so looks like a good deal

This is mine little tench regged Ultra and wow it can shoot for a small thing

CIMG4269.jpg

• Like 1

Agreed Tron,

But I would like to add that the Ultra and especially with a Tench reg fitted like that one, matched with the right pellet will keep up with any rifle currently on the market used for hunting, be in HW100, Theoben, r10, Air Arms or a Daystate in regards to accuracy.

It would be a very unwise person to wish to challenge that fact in front of a live audience.

Ive witnessed what these rifles are capable of and quite honestly they are staggeringly accurate.

Edited by zini
  • Like 2

Probably one of the best pcps on the market for its price IMO.

The .177 versions I've owned love JSB Exacts at 4.53 mm, the .22 have loved RWS Super Field pellets. Both calibres have been pellet on pellet out to 35 meters and under 3/4 of an inch out to 50 meters, sometimes much better.

Some don't like the old cocking system (I actually don't mind it one bit) but if you look past that you have one hell of a shooting system.

30 to 35 shots in .177 and 40 to 45 in .22 is enough unless you have the best permission in the world or your plinking. If so then take your pump which takes 2 minutes to use to fill the rifle back up again.

Not tried the new SE version yet but that will change very soon.

I know someone that is getting 53 shots out of his .22 Ultra SE so he informs me and they are all landing pellet on pellet.

Si.

thanks lads

what pellets do you recommend to use?

and how many good shots will i get from my gun,

i only fill it to 190 bar.

Top bit of kit when it is regged which yours is, i have one and love it :D

A regged Ultra sells for £320 ish give or take and you have a by pod and the ten shot mag job so looks like a good deal

This is mine little tench regged Ultra and wow it can shoot for a small thing

CIMG4269.jpg

really nice gun mate i like your stock who did it for you

For a non-pcp shooter I found this a great read. Seems like the rifle's a beauty, whatever the merits of the fellow's wiring! Pellet of choice is going to down to testing Jonezy but, at least you can rest assured you have a marvellously accurate shooting rifle. All the best with it. :thumbs:

Pianoman

• Like 1

I don't know how the mmc ultra cylinder looks, but the ultra se cylinder has "regged" type slot aswell. None the less , it is proving to be a really accurate gun so far, hitting spinners out to 50yrds, an the tiny spinners. I might take it along with me Saturday for an outing lol

• Like 1