Saluki cross or collie cross

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bit of both in this dog coursing blood x collie

The right kind of saluki cross can do anything a collie cross can do, but a collie cross can't do what a saluki can , period ! That's why the old school have graduated from the bitsas , the Hancocks d

Here you go baw     I'm a saluki cross fan myself brought up round them and just can't pull myself away from them   Jack 3/4 saluki grey 7 month   Ted 2 yrs  

Posted Images

Good looking dogs there J Dog, this thread ain't going to plan :laugh: I love the joggers and riggers look :tongue2:

Dotty, I'd take that bottom dog off your hands

she an old un mate, she was collie/grey to a coursin dog, was a decent bitch an was rated by all that seen her, she didnae like teeth tho, but that didnae bother me, pts due to epilepsy after a serious collision whilst lampin, ye win some ye lose some ehhh, id have another like her aswell :D

Good looking dogs there J Dog, this thread ain't going to plan :laugh: I love the joggers and riggers look :tongue2:

Dotty, I'd take that bottom dog off your hands

Cheers baw :laugh: can't be without me joggers and riggers :laugh: proper fashionable me :)

J Dog I still say that's some animal for 7 months. You must be tempted to use it

Thanks mate He's a beast for his age and I will say out walking I have been tempted to give him abit but I've learned with heavy saluki blooded dogs to hold back abit :thumbs:

J Dog I still say that's some animal for 7 months. You must be tempted to use it

Thanks mate He's a beast for his age and I will say out walking I have been tempted to give him abit but I've learned with heavy saluki blooded

dogs to hold back abit :thumbs:

Yea mate, plenty of time for him, looks as keen as mustered too. I need a fkn dog lol, doing my head in this.

Thanks mate He's a beast for his age and I will say out walking I have been tempted to give him abit but I've learned with heavy saluki blooded

Yea mate, plenty of time for him, looks as keen as mustered too. I need a fkn dog lol, doing my head in this.

get yourself a saluki whippet :thumbs:

Yep plenty time , I couldn't be without a dog now it's such a major part of my life , tbh I like the sound of a saluki whippet grey x collie grey seen afew mates with this cross and all seem good alround dogs :thumbs:

I was the same J Dog but life has a way of biting you in the arse and changing situations for you. Trust me mate, it's f*****g hard. Dogs are in your blood. I curse when I see a hare knocked down or shot, what a waste.

• Like 3

That's more like it graham. Good to see some saluki guys feel the same about plodders

I'd fall asleep if mine were like that. Up and at em / do or die for me.... .. i do think alot of it is down to them plodders only being ran on fen.. mine got started in the smallest fields i could find!

last time i had her out , she was up and down hill right up its arse and it was jumping up and over her on turns.. was a very lucky ..rabbit :tongue2::thumbs:

I was the same J Dog but life has a way of biting you in the arse and changing situations for you. Trust me mate, it's f*****g hard. Dogs are in your blood. I curse when I see a hare knocked down or shot, what a waste.

True mate never know what life is going to throw at you :yes: