DON SOUTHARD R.I.P

heres don with the late Keith Simpson RIP in the final of the calendar cup i cant remember the year don lost on this occasion to Kieth's dog Kane , these 2 dogs where probably the fastest dogs in the competition we put a hare up and give it fir law neither dog got to the hare we last seen them disappear in the distance on rippendale fen

2012_1221oden0005.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Terrible news ,like you I go back some years with Don,a real old gentleman.     I'm very pleased that Mr Darcy managed to include a fine tribute to Don in his latest book,   "A Passion For Cour

Had the terrible new's this evening that my old mate Don Southard has tragically taken his own life, he had been suffering from the big "C" for a while now, and had taken a turn for the worse just lat

I have that pic two mate I have got a few but I ain't got all the info on them I was still soaking it all up .... Soon as I find a mate with a scanner ill upload them and am sure other can probaly tell is when and were they was taken

Can any one tell me wich years he won the foley cup ??

Edited by bandog

never met mr southerd but his name would always crop up, and there were two things which came up time and again, he was a good man with good dogs. his ladfy was supposed to have ben a bit special, is there any of her blood still about?

• 2 weeks later...