• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

;;;

Loverly that articgun   Mine won't leave the house without his hat

Posted Images

I wish I was a dog, they are all gorgeous :laugh: serious though, artics the only one out of them I'd

feed.

looks whose back , look again its BAW :victory: , welcome back pal :yes: , the saluki lads miss ya

when ya go n your jaunts elsewhere, and BTW thats the best compliment the dogs ever had buddy :toast: when he dies all send his corpse to ya pal, he makes a great draft excluder, will be even better when he dead cause he wont get up and let cold in every time a sweet wrapper russles :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: alright artic pal. Aye when it pops its clogs send it my way, only kind I've got a use for :tongue2:

• Like 1

I wish I was a dog, they are all gorgeous :laugh: serious though, artics the only one out of them I'd

feed.

looks whose back , look again its BAW :victory: , welcome back pal :yes: , the saluki lads miss ya

when ya go n your jaunts elsewhere, and BTW thats the best compliment the dogs ever had buddy :toast: when he dies all send his corpse to ya pal, he makes a great draft excluder, will be even better when he dead cause he wont get up and let cold in every time a sweet wrapper russles :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: alright artic pal. Aye when it pops its clogs send it my way, only kind I've got a use for :tongue2:

I see you have peaked early this xmas in your 'caustic form' on your good friend baldricks thread :laugh: :laugh: spat me alpen out reading your reply, oh the milk of human kindness :laugh: :laugh: if the dog looses his next match all shoot him freeze him and post him to ya via DHL, make a nice xmas prezzy for ya pal :yes:

• Like 1

cant belive that baw is back thought you had got banned off here ive had night mares from all the greif you used to give out ow no he's back like a bad penny lol

we should give him an invite out one day over xmas :thumbs:

Edited by arcticgun

cant belive that baw is back thought you had got banned off here ive had night mares from all the greif you used to give out ow no he's back like a bad penny lol

:laugh: I'm not that bad..... Just say it like it is. Just annoys me people like baldrick thinking they are better than you. He thinks he is the only one hunting, the great white hunter. Gets into trouble and thinks, I know, I'll go on THL they bunch of fannies will help a hero like me...... You can hear how patronizing he is in his reply to Penny aka skycat. You hunt rabbits little girl.... I hate bullies me. :yes:

cant belive that baw is back thought you had got banned off here ive had night mares from all the greif you used to give out ow no he's back like a

bad penny lol

we should give him an invite out one day over xmas :thumbs:

I'd rather rinse my eyes out in bleach than watch them plodders :tongue2:

• Like 1

I hark for the good ol days on here when I had 4 or 5 saluki boys getting wade into me at the same time :laugh: they were brill times. Make these saluki boys now look like pussies :laugh: you had to think on yer feet then..... Until the heat was cranked up and I'd make one of them my bitch, eh Toby :laugh: