meindle glockner boots

evening, just got a pair of meindle glockner boots online, size 9 but there seem to be very tight, i know they may give a little but just asking if anyone has any and how do they fit? eg, are they your normal boot fit/size? i dont want to wear them and risk not being able to return them,

thanks

they will give a little when they are broke in, but theres tight an then theres too small lol try a thinner sock?? but for the price ye paid pal, last thing ye want is a uncomfy pair a boots, i like altbergs cos they always size ye up before ye get ye boots :thumbs:

• Like 1

thanks for replys, its the last time im buying boots without trying them on!!

the width is fine, i got the dovre's first but there were too wide so sent them back.. ill get a 9.5 now its not worth chancing the boots will give, another week walking in my wellies until i get bigger size boot wont do any harm lol

cheers

they as good as boots get mate, i think altbergs/lowas/meindle an some a the other top of the range boots are all as good as each other pick a pair ye like look after them an ye should be jammin, i wear altberg high moor boots, an when they eventually end up fooked, ill go back for another pair , i had lowa's an other good boots, but altberg are local an british, customer service is the best iv ever seen, so they can have my money :thumbs:

I have to agree the altberg boots are the best ive came across and im in them 5 days a week at work and a day at the weekend.

BUT

I went for my annual fitting and this time was shiite. Guy sized me up for a size 11!! Been size 9 for 6 years.

I also needed a quote for the new green/brown boots and a pair of desert boots and he refused to give me the quote. Only one he said. I thought he had to do calculations but he just looked on the side of the box and wrote the price down!!

A couple of us went and felt we had a shiite service.

All the times prior have been great.

Altberg are a top boot to wear. Theyve got the full range for what you want. I wear sneekers and warriors with sneekers being the lightest and smartest and warriors being the most durable (never worn the fell boots etc)

The other option you do have is lowas the mountain boots are literally indestructable!

Im not a fan of meindl. They take a while to break in.

What you should do is go to a shop that stocks all these makes snd try each one on. Then you will know what boots need a bigger size/wider etc. Then you can shop on the internet for the best deals and kniw what size to order.

Ive just sold a pair of each of these boots and gave a pair of altbergs away.