ferret keeps biting

yeh , if you had it from a young'un, and handled it from then and it (still) bites you i would get rid of it. I suppose if she a good worker and knocks rabbits out of the berry, then you might want to keep her. But when you (can) get other ferrets like your Hob who works well+ can handle, is it really worth keeping her .??

rub your hands in peanut butter then handle them ,...............i find that does the trick...........lol :laugh:

if mine bite me i flick them in the head , mine are now spot on ,...............

you got to be confident with them and dont mess trying to pick them up ........they sense that your scared like a little girl and it makes them skittish and they start biting you.......

makes me laugh when you see big men trying to pick up a ferret and there shitting there self ................lol

its funny i can handle mine with ease but if a mate comes out they usually get bitten ...............you got to be confident and they will be confident with you

if your that worried and you want to earn there trust in you just where gloves until there trusted............. :laugh:

hand feed them tit bits of meat , that will help to earn there trust as they will learn your smell is of a welcoming trait...........they will never bite the hand what feeds them ..............