HFT Shooting At Old Down Pursuits HFT Club With Pianoman, Davy, Si and Helen.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well said Simon, My wife was hearing me laughing at some of the cruel banter being expressed on here and on clocking your avatar said--Whoes that chap with the shades? Its not David Soul is it? No jo

She currently googling rifles and pellets like a veteran. Helen is one of those people like, when they get hold of something, they don't stop. She's seriously been smitten. I asked her had she had any

Hi there,   In this episode of VerminHuntersTV I make the 2 ½ hour drive down south to meet up with Davy, Chaz, Phil, Pianoman and his good lady Helen for a days HFT shooting at Old Down Pursuits HF

Posted Images

It was lovely to see Charlie aka Lighthunter too. He's done a truly marvelous job on that S510 PCP from what he was telling me about the state it was in when he aquired it. Some people should never be allowed near a rifle that nice if they can't be bothered to look after it.

Seriously wish I had the time to meet up with everyone on this upcoming Cambridge round. Sunday.

Thanks for the kind encouragements to Helen here everyone! She's quite a lass!

Simon.

Well he bought that 510 from me :huh:

wait until i see Charlie :censored: not happy

Edited by Webby1

It was lovely to see Charlie aka Lighthunter too. He's done a truly marvelous job on that S510 PCP from what he was telling me about the state it was in when he aquired it. Some people should never be allowed near a rifle that nice if they can't be bothered to look after it.

Seriously wish I had the time to meet up with everyone on this upcoming Cambridge round. Sunday.

Simon.

wait until i see Charlie :censored:

your a very naughty man!!

not looking after your kit :nono::tongue2:

Simon.

oops, :icon_redface: hi davo,no reflection on you buddy,was having a PRIVATE chat with pianoman about the bling,bling now s510,forgot to add in the conversation that the stock is an old s410 stock that was totaly fecked,that i had resprayed,and some parts cromed up. :whistling: the air cilinder was a bit rusty[pitty]but its sorted now'hope this clears it up'i got a GREAT DEAL of you bud. :yes: now stop being grumpy, :tongue2: regads chaz.ME AND MY BIG CAKE HOLE :icon_redface:

Simon.

oops, :icon_redface: hi davo,no reflection on you buddy,was having a PRIVATE chat with pianoman about the bling,bling now s510,forgot to add in the conversation that the stock is an old s410 stock that was totaly fecked,that i had resprayed,and some parts cromed up. :whistling: the air cilinder was a bit rusty[pitty]but its sorted now'hope this clears it up'i got a GREAT DEAL of you bud. :yes: now stop being grumpy, :tongue2: regads chaz.ME AND MY BIG CAKE HOLE :icon_redface:

backtracking again I see :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Simon.

backtracking again I see :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WHAT THE f**k ,as it got to do with you.my SHIT and ile deal with it. :cray:

Simon.

He told me you used to store it in your shed (uncovered) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: lol

Simon.

He told me you used to store it in your shed (uncovered) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: lol

oh,my turn for some STICK now,is it. :hmm::tongue2:

Simon.

oh,my turn for some STICK now,is it. :hmm::tongue2:

Dave he gets like this when Chelsea lose a few games :laugh: :laugh:

Now look here chaps, no names were mentioned, no fingers were pointed and no-one was done down! Charlie told me the rifle needed a fair bit of restorative work to bring it up to the standard it is now. He has done a fine job and he should be commended on the result he has. I had no idea who this rifle previously belonged to, until Dave said so himself.

My principles remains the same. People who let a lovely rifle rust, bugger it about with rough, clumsy handling, don't bother cleaning and caring for it, don't deserve one.

I don't care who you are or what type of yacht your daddy has. It is not a personal swipe. Looking after a rifle and keeping it sweet and sound is what produces accurate headshots and humane kills with it! It is not a personal comment to anyone anywhere. That's how I feel on the subject of rifle care. Simple as that!

And you'll get a better deal when you want to sell it!

Pianoman

Edited by pianoman
  • Like 2

Well said Simon, My wife was hearing me laughing at some of the cruel banter being expressed on here and on clocking your avatar said--Whoes that chap with the shades? Its not David Soul is it? No joke. Methinks another visit back to Specsavers for her!! :yes: Only joking Bud. Me and my wife have been married 44 years today. and I am sinking a few tinnies in celebration. Cheers everyone. Ron. :yes:

• Like 5