11 foot dig back breaker

Sunday morning came was getting tired of hearing the missus voice as usual , managed to put up with her till 1145. Anyway I got up and took the short drive to my permission when I got there I knew it was too late to drop the dog in anywhere as these spots run deep and are massive places.as I was walking past a place in an old quarry I could see someone was home and I just could not resist . Taking the lead off I knew it could be a night dig but hearing the birds voice still going through me I thought f**k it il teach her il av an hour to myself in the quiet ha how wrong was I ! Gave the dog 20 mins and turned on box 11 foot bollox now I'm alone battery dying on phone wishing I'd walked away rang a friend he was out the way and to be honest I would of been too if he'd rang me he knows who he is lol. Rang a proper mate just after he dropped his pint in the pub and came straight over with his friend I'd never met when they arrived I'd done 5 foot my back was gone they wasted no time in jumping in and taking over dog was in from 12 after 5 hours or so we broke through we lifted dog but no quarry thought it was weird we'd heard the commotion and battling by this time it was pitch black on the way down we'd past 4 levels of tubes then we realised one of the tubes was the stop end we'd gone through the stop end from behind if you understand so we could see the quarry's arse the dog was in the tube below the quarry was on a shelf dishing it out from above .10 out of 10 for brains the gun was loaded and as if hearing the shell go in he wondered off into the darkness and lived to fight another day the dog did his job and never moved an inch all day credit to quarry and dog . Was a good day and nice to know friends are there when you need them the lad that couldn't make it I know if he was around he'd of been there he's done it before . Last but not least I wondered round for my jacket at the hole entrance and I could hear quarry sat right at the entrance good luck to him he's there for another day

• Like 7

just got taste for it aswell :drink: , afew more and we'd of been no good to anyone :D thats what where there for pal and no doubt you'd be there if any of us needed a hand, but just remind me who's back was breaking most ? :tongue2: , well done to dog

Sunday morning came was getting tired of hearing the missus voice as usual , managed to put up with her till 1145. Anyway I got up and took the short drive to my permission when I got there I knew it was too late to drop the dog in anywhere as these spots run deep and are massive places.as I was walking past a place in an old quarry I could see someone was home and I just could not resist . Taking the lead off I knew it could be a night dig but hearing the birds voice still going through me I thought f**k it il teach her il av an hour to myself in the quiet ha how wrong was I ! Gave the dog 20 mins and turned on box 11 foot bollox now I'm alone battery dying on phone wishing I'd walked away rang a friend he was out the way and to be honest I would of been too if he'd rang me he knows who he is lol. Rang a proper mate just after he dropped his pint in the pub and came straight over with his friend I'd never met when they arrived I'd done 5 foot my back was gone they wasted no time in jumping in and taking over dog was in from 12 after 5 hours or so we broke through we lifted dog but no quarry thought it was weird we'd heard the commotion and battling by this time it was pitch black on the way down we'd past 4 levels of tubes then we realised one of the tubes was the stop end we'd gone through the stop end from behind if you understand so we could see the quarry's arse the dog was in the tube below the quarry was on a shelf dishing it out from above .10 out of 10 for brains the gun was loaded and as if hearing the shell go in he wondered off into the darkness and lived to fight another day the dog did his job and never moved an inch all day credit to quarry and dog . Was a good day and nice to know friends are there when you need them the lad that couldn't make it I know if he was around he'd of been there he's done it before . Last but not least I wondered round for my jacket at the hole entrance and I could hear quarry sat right at the entrance good luck to him he's there for another day

afew pics ive just got that the lad took holding the torch :icon_redface: next time keep the dog on the lead or stay at home and take the ear ache from your lass :D
  • Like 1