gutted to delight

Started just over mth ago went got myself wee 1/8bull whippet bitch took er out smashed something special wif my othr dog got wat little rabbits ther was then ovr next couple outting noticed her slow'n up loads on corners was mad over next wk of laying up seen she was bangn wieght on then the tits startd dropn was guttd pregnant bitch striaght on phone to man got her of he was shockd but give me anothr phone numbr. At this point was thinkn al sorts spoke to man buthe was shockd offrd take er bk striaght away but sumit told me not to dont no y but then throu talkn man realised both new same fella turns out da bitch from gud proven parents and same for the da watch is same way bread as her . Went to get takeaway last night and came bk and the bitch got out of hall and was on my seat so calld her down and she just ignored me so went over went to pull er of by collor and she spun rnd tryn eat me was just bout to crac her 4 it and ther behind er was 2 pups over next hr half anothr 5 came but 2 died. The ones tha lived r wee crackrs well chuffd only bad thing owe misses new suite lol

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what language or code are you talking in mate ?

in summory   1.brought a bitch 2.smashed something special with his other dog... 3.went lame 4.bitch put weight on 5.bloke wanted it back he said no 6. good working parents... 7.got a takeaw

A fink it sum wel bad inglish innit. E not verry gud at spallin is e?

Posted Images

in summory

1.brought a bitch

2.smashed something special with his other dog... :blink:

3.went lame

4.bitch put weight on

5.bloke wanted it back he said no

6. good working parents... :hmm:

7.got a takeaway

8.his bitch tried to eat him

9. pups..

what a load of shat.. :laugh: