turbo & troy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

only person who knows that for sure is mr gould himself but be carefull as the old school breeders\dealers are fond of telling you what you want to hear especially when the pound note is in the equati

clean spade come out of your bubble you well know that the most common and consistant workers in most decent digging lads kennells are black dogs or dogs down out of these type of dogs be they red cho

Brightmoore ive sat and read your pointless questioning,the best bitch ever went to the usa was scratch,you already know this. You also have a yard full of dogs off ken gould direct,Gypo,thatch,Ken,a

thanks south paw the must be down from spatacus line? have you heard much about the working ability,and has he produced anything else besides turbo & troy?

The working ability of that line of stuff is highly successfull 9 times outa 10 if in the correct hands that stuff all works in sum form or other may it be a bayer or rock hard . IF u have realations to Troy Turbo or especialy NAN you cudnt go wrong with that blood in your pens. :thumbs:
  • Like 1

i dont have any of that blood in my pens, but their is a couple guys that had bought some dogs from ken. spoke to the guy but he wont give the ped on dogs all he would tell me that the dogs name is ken that he bought from gould, and he says he bought a top class bitch from gould, i was told ken told him it was the best bitch ever sent to the states.

only person who knows that for sure is mr gould himself but be carefull as the old school breeders\dealers are fond of telling you what you want to hear especially when the pound note is in the equation but the dogs you mentioned were very good dogs and mr gould produced many good dogs and if everybody is honest put the black dog on the map along with a few other breeders but credit must also go to the digging lads who got these terriers and bred them among themselves to work and work only not caring for the pound as these small kennells of dogs all over the country is what has kept the black dog working not like the russells lakie s borders etc that got mass produced for pounds and rossettes with no reguard for there main purpose work so i say keep the black dogs ugly and grafting there s enough pretty pretenders without anymore .

i couldnt agree less. there is as much shite produced from black/red / choc/ patts . as any other breed. :yes: if not more. the blacks had a really good name when i was younger. they had a name for early entering. this they did and in fine style. what wasnt noticed was the fact a large percentage walked off early you could see these one or two season wonders winning shows up and down the country . and getting used at stud to all and sundry .

there are some very good blacks patts. and folk that keep and breed them for the right reasons. but the bulk of your beloved breed are bred for the big names that are falling off the back of there pedigree. and the dogs that won the yorky or midland . and they are everywhere living as pets. getting bred to buy in christmas pressies :yes: .

not so different from where i stand than any other breed bred for work. only a small percentage are owned by genuine working dog gents. ive seen worked and worked. dogs from brightmore nuttall gould they was no better than the lad down the roads dogs. makes you laugh :icon_redface: blacks are no better or worse than any other working terrier. and the biggest name to damage the black terrier is. BLACK :D .

LONG LIVE THE WORKING RUSSELL :yes:

clean spade come out of your bubble you well know that the most common and consistant workers in most decent digging lads kennells are black dogs or dogs down out of these type of dogs be they red choc or what ever there are some lads that have kept the russell lakie and border etc true to the type and breed for work and work only but the chances of obtaining one are slim unless your a close friend or digging partner and the way it should stay in my opinion the days of bringing in a russell without having to question there parents working back ground are gone years ago people kept a terrier for one reason that was to keep vermin out of there yards etc or to work to ground not to try and make them breed champions and pocket fillers take a look at the craze there was a few years back tea cup russells people were breeding them as small as they could get them and people were queing round the block to buy them but i ll bet you ten pound to a penny not one of them was bought with work in mind look at the border now commanding big money with most only a shadow of the dog they used to be i know that some are starting to try and push the black dog down this road by flogging them to every corner of the globe but most decent lads have now copped this on and stick to kennnells were the dogs are worked and bred only for work unfortunately the russell is beyond repair and the days or the small white terriers hanging about the streets that would go to hunt with anybody that was going and do a good days graft are long gone i think the older boys call them the good ol days !ps if you have a working russell of a high standard then fair play and make sure you try and produce some more with it as i ve seen some good russells work in my time but not for a good few years now and i kennell one in the morning if i could get one plus it would take the dark look of my kennells :laugh::thumbs:

good god i despair at times ,,,,, no working russells to grace our fair lands only working black dogs ,,,,,,,,what a fxxking bone head :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

a bit strong suedehead , but have to say im of the same mind as your good self :D

Ive got a few pics of the said dogs :thumbs:

BUT,

Cant seem to find them :hmm:

Bare with me :thumbs:

TUFFTY

there s three nice pic s of the troy dog on moochers site if you know were to look ;)

cheers found them at last. took ages :laugh: :laugh: . very fine terriers indeed. shame about the colour :tongue2:

• Like 1
Guest alcapone

Brightmoore ive sat and read your pointless questioning,the best bitch ever went to the usa was scratch,you already know this. You also have a yard full of dogs off ken gould direct,Gypo,thatch,Ken,a lakeland/bull x pup,pups from jean shall i go on??? Dont come on here being clever questioning what you've been told,you were told the truth so accept it. Yes i do know the entire breeding of every single dog you have imported and i also know the correct breeding to troy,turbo and nan unlike them that guess. You are trying to get pups off a dog named toddy,a bitch named charlie........i know because i own them,after this performance i will asure you you will get fcuk all. Ive sent you a pm with my name,you know full well who i am. Another yank trying to make a joke looking for info he already has,isnt that right

• Like 4

thanks south paw the must be down from spatacus line? have you heard much about the working ability,and has he produced anything else besides turbo & troy?

The working ability of that line of stuff is highly successfull 9 times outa 10 if in the correct hands that stuff all works in sum form or other may it be a bayer or rock hard . IF u have realations to Troy Turbo or especialy NAN you cudnt go wrong with that blood in your pens. :thumbs:

do you have off any nans blood in your kennels

only person who knows that for sure is mr gould himself but be carefull as the old school breeders\dealers are fond of telling you what you want to hear especially when the pound note is in the equation but the dogs you mentioned were very good dogs and mr gould produced many good dogs and if everybody is honest put the black dog on the map along with a few other breeders but credit must also go to the digging lads who got these terriers and bred them among themselves to work and work only not caring for the pound as these small kennells of dogs all over the country is what has kept the black dog working not like the russells lakie s borders etc that got mass produced for pounds and rossettes with no reguard for there main purpose work so i say keep the black dogs ugly and grafting there s enough pretty pretenders without anymore .

i couldnt agree less. there is as much shite produced from black/red / choc/ patts . as any other breed. :yes: if not more. the blacks had a really good name when i was younger. they had a name for early entering. this they did and in fine style. what wasnt noticed was the fact a large percentage walked off early you could see these one or two season wonders winning shows up and down the country . and getting used at stud to all and sundry .

there are some very good blacks patts. and folk that keep and breed them for the right reasons. but the bulk of your beloved breed are bred for the big names that are falling off the back of there pedigree. and the dogs that won the yorky or midland . and they are everywhere living as pets. getting bred to buy in christmas pressies :yes: .

not so different from where i stand than any other breed bred for work. only a small percentage are owned by genuine working dog gents. ive seen worked and worked. dogs from brightmore nuttall gould they was no better than the lad down the roads dogs. makes you laugh :icon_redface: blacks are no better or worse than any other working terrier. and the biggest name to damage the black terrier is. BLACK :D .

LONG LIVE THE WORKING RUSSELL :yes:

clean spade come out of your bubble you well know that the most common and consistant workers in most decent digging lads kennells are black dogs or dogs down out of these type of dogs be they red choc or what ever there are some lads that have kept the russell lakie and border etc true to the type and breed for work and work only but the chances of obtaining one are slim unless your a close friend or digging partner and the way it should stay in my opinion the days of bringing in a russell without having to question there parents working back ground are gone years ago people kept a terrier for one reason that was to keep vermin out of there yards etc or to work to ground not to try and make them breed champions and pocket fillers take a look at the craze there was a few years back tea cup russells people were breeding them as small as they could get them and people were queing round the block to buy them but i ll bet you ten pound to a penny not one of them was bought with work in mind look at the border now commanding big money with most only a shadow of the dog they used to be i know that some are starting to try and push the black dog down this road by flogging them to every corner of the globe but most decent lads have now copped this on and stick to kennnells were the dogs are worked and bred only for work unfortunately the russell is beyond repair and the days or the small white terriers hanging about the streets that would go to hunt with anybody that was going and do a good days graft are long gone i think the older boys call them the good ol days !ps if you have a working russell of a high standard then fair play and make sure you try and produce some more with it as i ve seen some good russells work in my time but not for a good few years now and i kennell one in the morning if i could get one plus it would take the dark look of my kennells :laugh::thumbs:

good god i despair at times ,,,,, no working russells to grace our fair lands only working black dogs ,,,,,,,,what a fxxking bone head :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

a bit strong suedehead , but have to say im of the same mind as your good self :D

if you read the fcuking post properly suedehead i never said there were no working russells i said that there not as common as they once were that some decent lads still bred them proper ie for work and that there hard to come by unless your a friend or digging mate of these lads years ago every digging lad had a russell or russell blood in there digging dogs but not anymore and if a dog reguardless of colour goes to ground and stays till dug then thats all that matters and it would get fed in my kennells but the black dog is now the most popular dog being dug week in week out around the country true there s shit dogs produced by black dogs but theres even more poor russells being paraded about shows and internet sites that never worked a day in there lives and these are being studded out over bitches left right and centre just because they look good !
  • Like 3

Brightmoore ive sat and read your pointless questioning,the best bitch ever went to the usa was scratch,you already know this. You also have a yard full of dogs off ken gould direct,Gypo,thatch,Ken,a lakeland/bull x pup,pups from jean shall i go on??? Dont come on here being clever questioning what you've been told,you were told the truth so accept it. Yes i do know the entire breeding of every single dog you have imported and i also know the correct breeding to troy,turbo and nan unlike them that guess. You are trying to get pups off a dog named toddy,a bitch named charlie........i know because i own them,after this performance i will asure you you will get fcuk all. Ive sent you a pm with my name,you know full well who i am. Another yank trying to make a joke looking for info he already has,isnt that right

theres the crux of the post now no messing there alcapone sharp and straight to the point best way !

ken told me he had no clue of the breeding of the dam to them dogs.he used a dog of mine on her which was all his breeding but she did not catch.i think he then used a spartacus line dog,i think his nephews,or it may of been his cousins but that is only a guess.heard good things about the nan bitch.why u yanks pay good money for digging bred stuff is beond me when all u dig is guienea pigs.

• Like 1
Guest alcapone

Task your correct there is no breeding to the dam but the sire can be traced back no problem,every dog. Wasnt any relations of his,i had the brother to troy,turbo and nans sire so i should know. Brightmoore is a pest,il say ive his wings clipped now. You may live in americs brightmoore but the dog world is so tiny,you'd do well to remember that,dont try and make fools out of us on here.......your not in america anymore,this is the hunting life.......its full of self confessed "experts"!!!

Edited by alcapone
  • Like 1