turbo & troy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

only person who knows that for sure is mr gould himself but be carefull as the old school breeders\dealers are fond of telling you what you want to hear especially when the pound note is in the equati

clean spade come out of your bubble you well know that the most common and consistant workers in most decent digging lads kennells are black dogs or dogs down out of these type of dogs be they red cho

Brightmoore ive sat and read your pointless questioning,the best bitch ever went to the usa was scratch,you already know this. You also have a yard full of dogs off ken gould direct,Gypo,thatch,Ken,a

mosby turbo & troy are from england. I have heard that some of this blood has been sent to the states,but i was trying to find out if that was true. i have heard about the scratch dogs in the states,from what i hear about the scratch line there is not much around these days.

stig sounds like you know a little about these dogs then . stig is there any other info on these dogs that you could share? do you know if ken sent some of this blood to america? what was the mother to turbo & troy like, was she bred by gould?

a litter or a few pups may have gone over dont know if it was same lines -- other than seeing the sire and dam i know very little about them -- turbo won 2 puppy champs and at 9 months bis under danny sykes ..

there was also a sister of troy and turbo by the name of nan a top class bitch who proved herself in the field many times i never personally seen her dug but the lads i know that seen her dug all rated her highly also seen troy and turbo in the flesh nice big strong dogs who grafted what everway they were bred it seemed to work out ok !

I dug to Nan once, she was as good as any from what i know

Seen the bitch a good few times,she was 1st class wee bitch,was there when her owner retired her and on that dig she proved how good she was,really up against it she stayed til we got her out. Stuff outta her seems to be doing well atm.

NAMES MEAN NON! LOADS OF PROPER GRAFTERS,MOST WONT KNOW CEPTIN THE BOYS WHO ARE IN IT FOR THE LOVE OF THE DOGS AND WORKIN,NOT THE $$.IF YER LOOKIN AFTER NAMES,THEY AINT HARD TO FIND,DONT KNOW THE QUALITY THOUGH,CAUSE EVERYONE KNOW WHEN YE BREED FER NAMES,WELL...