Best Rough Coated Lines Available??

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres my 2, poachers pocket bread, blue dog excellent worker and pup coming on really well. atb strongbow

I keep both rough and smooth coated dogs and i keep them for their working ability not for their looks,but saying that i do show my dogs too during the summer ,and they do well but if they could not p

two of mine poacher pocket bred as well

Posted Images

Is it possible to start a thread on THL without it turning into an arguement? What makes me laugh is that 99% of people rowing on here would probably be completely respectful to each others faces but put em behind a keyboard and watch em kick off

One mans argument is another womans testosterone fuelled orgasmic day out with the lads,what you wear or are happy to be seen holding or walking on a leash,is at times,a better reflection of the person,or persons you best depict.

Is it possible to start a thread on THL without it turning into an arguement? What makes me laugh is that 99% of people rowing on here would probably be completely respectful to each others faces but put em behind a keyboard and watch em kick off

aint turned into an arguement with me more like a disagrement everyone has different opinions

i prefer rough coatad lurchers all ways have and all ways will if the lad wonts a rough dog who the hell are we to say otherwise its down to prefrence and thats what the lad wonts :thumbs:

Well gaffer if i owned smart looking jukels,like you,that also worked,id be more than happy,bollocks i allready do,does the sisters to yours that have won shows all over the country make them better workers,or the brother to yours that as also won cup after cup after cup,make them a better jukel in the field,no they don,t and never will,the real test of a dog is the chase and catch,if they chase,catch and look cushty,all the better,id rather feed and look at a looker than an ugly fecker.

aint turned into an arguement with me more like a disagrement everyone has different opinions

would you of told someone you didnt know that they just made themselves look a right tool just for saying they show their dogs?

i prefer rough coatad lurchers all ways have and all ways will if the lad wonts a rough dog who the hell are we to say otherwise its down to prefrence and thats what the lad wonts :thumbs:

Well gaffer if i owned smart looking jukels,like you,that also worked,id be more than happy,bollocks i allready do,does the sisters to yours that have won shows all over the country make them better workers,or the brother to yours that as also won cup after cup after cup,make them a better jukel in the field,no they don,t and never will,the real test of a dog is the chase and catch,if they chase,catch and look cushty,all the better,id rather feed and look at a looker than an ugly fecker.

are he is a good looking lad lol so was the other one i had i all so have wone a few 1sts with them but they get there fair share of work to do mind you been thinking of getting rid of lurcher and getting otters the weather is f*****g shocking hear

ffs the bloke wants a rough coated dog cos thats what he prefers aint no big deal cant see what all the big deal is .if everyone took their time and bought just what they want and prefer the lurchers dog homes would be a lot less full.and if someone else wants a real looker cos they like the shows whats the matterwith that each to their own as long as said dog is looked after and cared for what does it matter to anyone else is my veiw .

Edited by boyo
  • Like 4

are he is a good looking lad lol so was the other one i had i all so have wone a few 1sts with them but they get there fair share of work to do mind you been thinking of getting rid of lurcher and getting otters the weather is f*****g shocking hear

you want to come to scotland mate if you think the weather bad f--ken rain non stop for weeks or should i say months
  • Like 1

would you of told someone you didnt know that they just made themselves look a right tool just for saying they show their dogs?

Showmen usually are tools,their dogs are seldom much better,ive read some of St,s posts and he seems to be a worker of dogs before showman,id rather have a worker before looker,but,as fortune as blessed my eye and kennel,ive got both,whoopy do.

you want to come to scotland mate if you think the weather bad f--ken rain non stop for weeks or should i say months

it wank mate i hate being in like to be out with the dogs

Showmen usually are tools,their dogs are seldom much better,ive read some of St,s posts and he seems to be a worker of dogs before showman,id rather have a worker before looker,but,as fortune as blessed my eye and kennel,ive got both,whoopy do.

mine are workers 1st bit of showing in the sumer months its nice to have a good looking dog me being an ugly twat and all :laugh: how about you morton

think thats why i have always had a bad opinion of rough coated lurchers because whenever i have been to country fairs the show rings have always been full of them and most have never seen a rabbit never mined chased one :thumbs: