Froch vs mack

trust me ,if i insulted you it wouldnt be via the internet . to be honest i cant be f****d with your arrogance ..you crow on about gameness and heart , froch only fought one good fighter , ( in ward and he got hammered ) kessler was on the way down when he beat froch , and this latest opponent was as game as a sikie hen . .we can all see how game he is if his management sign to fight a live one next like cleverley .or chad dawson pavlik or ward again or hopkins ..until that time hes only fought nearly theres ,and little aged middle weights .and your up in arms crowing like a banty cock about how game he is and making comparisons with one of the greatest world champions this country ever produced ,and its not the first time youve knocked calzaghi either ...yet as per usual youl deny it ,dont worry about the blessing kid ,im lucky enough :bye:

:laugh: Is this where i should go hide behind the sofa......try as you might its about as intimidating as a jam sponge ! ............you are the only person ive ever heard say Carl Froch hasnt fought anything but the best opponents on offer,usually in their back yards.....when Hopkins/Jones were prime Calzaghe said they would have to go to Wales to fight him....................yet ended up going to America to fight them,once they got into their 40s !!............No im not a Calzaghe fan i recognise his skills and ability but dislike his lack of desire to prove truth in a boxing ring........but each to their own theres probably fighters i like and you dont but im not going to cry about it !

I find your " kid " and " lad " remarks great :thumbs: ....its always fun to see youngsters speaking how they think grown ups should speak :laugh:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't keep up with all the posts boys. . But here's my thoughts. . Calzaghe ? Fit as a fiddle, durable, very high work rate and evidently had the knack of winning. . He displayed his guts when digg

this is the best one yet from you gnash lad .knocking a two time undefeated champion because he never had to come back from a loss and questioning the heart of a great champion . although he fought mo

There is no question of Joe's guts and heart once he was "in" the ring. His desire to win was second to none.

.. the only thing thats driving him now is the glory - .

I dont agree Stig i dont think he,s a glory hunter............i heard an interview yesterday he was asked why he wants to continue at 35.... his basic reply was " for fun.....i just love swapping punches and testing myself ".........................that for me is a man born to fight !......it was the perfect answer.

• Like 1

.. the only thing thats driving him now is the glory - .

I dont agree Stig i dont think he,s a glory hunter............i heard an interview yesterday he was asked why he wants to continue at 35.... his basic reply was " for fun.....i just love swapping punches and testing myself ".........................that for me is a man born to fight !......it was the perfect answer.

what i`m saying gnash its not the money -- butes took the rematch clause and froch wants to avenge the defeats that bug him.. Edited by the_stig

Floyd nobody is disputing who the better fighter of the two is or who would of won between them..................i guess we all as fight fans or even just as men have different traits we admire in other men/fighters................for me personally i admire men/fighters who are not particularly blessed as regards talent and ability yet still strive to reach the very highest level,for me that shows a character and desire that a more naturally gifted fighter doesnt necessarily need..................its not knocking Calzaghe he was a wonderfully gifted fighter who used the qualities he had.................FRoch has reached the top but with different types of qualities,qualities that personally i respect more than god given ones......thats all.

• Like 1

I can't keep up with all the posts boys. . But here's my thoughts. . Calzaghe ? Fit as a fiddle, durable, very high work rate and evidently had the knack of winning. . He displayed his guts when digging deep against Eubank, Reid, Hopkins. . He had good skills, but it was his fitness, durability and work rate that made him the boxer he was. . But let's remember he was a WBO champion for the best part of a decade (the least prestigious of the four major titles) largely super middleweight (not the most prestigious of weight devisions) the welsh dragon didn't fly away from his home patch other than for someone he'd already chinned (Veit rematch) and two old boys who were shadows of their former selves. . Joe will go down as a British great (rightly so) but sadly, for me not a legend of the ring.

Carl Froch. . Although I fancy he would have been beaten on points 9/10 by Calzaghe (due to Joe's work rate) I appreciate gnashers points. Carl outshines Calzaghe in terms of his willingness and eagerness to fight any opponent, anywhere, looking to unify the devision at the first opportunity. Joe didn't do that. Carl will also go down as a British great for his highlighted traits.

• Like 4