stolen lurchers

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lamping lad and Goldy.   That;s the problem, why should a man have to go and fight to get his dog back?   These lowlife scumbags rely on fear and intimidation to stop folk doing owt.   And the t

Hope you fella's taking the rise don't get your animals chored............................................I think the fella was asking for help.

love the hunting life

Ain't my dog if you read it proply. Was put on here cause the lad told me there's 6 more stolen dogs gone through or on there. Someone else might well be desperate to find there stolon dog??. Got some silly answers I aren't expecting. I know meny good travelers. It ain't an anti traveler post. Lads had his dog stole an fact is its on that site.

its not silly answers,just go and try get it back,and if you are refering to me about reading proper correct spelling might help

Ain't my dog if you read it proply. Was put on here cause the lad told me there's 6 more stolen dogs gone through or on there. Someone else might well be desperate to find there stolon dog??. Got some silly answers I aren't expecting. I know meny good travelers. It ain't an anti traveler post. Lads had his dog stole an fact is its on that site.

were in yarmouth is the site? Edited by lamping-lad

just go down there but what ever you do dont say you think they nicked it just say thats your dog did someone sell it to you etc offer the money back that they said they had paid for it it will prob be a few hundred quid but if its a good dog then it needs to be done. they are only human pal whats the worst that can happen you get a kick in and told to f**k off?

i dout you would do anything that why you on here having a bitch. if it was my mates dog i would be down there with him taking a kick in doing everythin i can to help get his dog back as i would hope if i was in his position he would be there when i needed him.

• Like 1