Good day

well, there it is, glad i put all that effort in for 3 decent replies of people that wernt there. its always said how many twats and shit posts are on THL.... well here i am trying to make a decent contribution with good pictures and a lot of effort loading them off the camera etc, well i can say i wont be doing it again for a long time anyway, and its not the first tie it happens. what annoys me more is how more well known members can get 4 pages of replies and appreciative messages on a poor report.... well good luck and happy hunting, as its the last you will see of me in here for a while....... i know it sounds like sour grapes but its true... whats the point.. :thumbs:

f**k me,,,, stop being an emotional fanny,,, and carry on with your posts, just cos we have had a difference of opinion shouldnt stop you from posting. There's loads of fellas on here who I disagree with ,, but it doesn't stop me RESPECTING them,, as I do you guys

Personally I like your posts, always well written and with loads of great pics,,I never tire of reading them,,,,, so get back outside pick all your toys up,, and carry on ya big fecking jessy.

All the best Tomo

• Like 4

Oh the the "irony"...........

Oh the the "irony"...........

? wht we say int going to stop people coming to the dales and i like sharing a few pics wether on dales land or not, i dont know if thats what your comment is aimed at but...

My point is ,,, on the thread on lurchers ,, you had a dig at the 101 thread I did last year,,, saying it gets unwanted attention to the dales,,,, wich to be honest your quite right about,,, I hold my hands up,,, I have done posts on here for years about the dales,,, and I m partly responsible.

However,,,, you are also responsible,,, as is everyone else who does a post about hunting in the dales ....

That what I mean by "irony"..... You have just put up an excellent post with great pics of the dales,,, so your just as responsible if some lads turn up poaching,,,,, not forgetting the other lad has his location in his avatar ,,,, and I don't think he drives,,,,,,, so where does that leave you...?

When exactly did I say I had a problem with people coming to the dales? Just because I live here, doesn't mean I have any more of a right to the rabbits than people who drive 2 hours to get here.

Great write up and pics Joel, glad Evie is coming along for you young fella, just keep doing what you're doing with her :yes: Sounded like a great day for you all and don't stop doing threads mate. Tomo's just a great big softy really :D You are all lucky to have some great permission up there in a beautiful place, you lads enjoy it. :victory:

well, there it is, glad i put all that effort in for 3 decent replies of people that wernt there. its always said how many twats and shit posts are on THL.... well here i am trying to make a decent contribution with good pictures and a lot of effort loading them off the camera etc, well i can say i wont be doing it again for a long time anyway, and its not the first tie it happens. what annoys me more is how more well known members can get 4 pages of replies and appreciative messages on a poor report.... well good luck and happy hunting, as its the last you will see of me in here for a while....... i know it sounds like sour grapes but its true... whats the point.. :thumbs:

f**k me,,,, stop being an emotional fanny,,, and carry on with your posts, just cos we have had a difference of opinion shouldnt stop you from posting. There's loads of fellas on here who I disagree with ,, but it doesn't stop me RESPECTING them,, as I do you guys

Personally I like your posts, always well written and with loads of great pics,,I never tire of reading them,,,,, so get back outside pick all your toys up,, and carry on ya big fecking jessy.

All the best Tomo

:laugh: didnt mean to come out as menstrual as it did but your right :icon_redface: .... not a problem with you and our difference of opinion, its the whole general state of the "in crowd" on THL and if your not in it no one gives a feck :thumbs:

• Like 1

Tomo's posts are better............................

im just glad we got a few rabbits to put through me new cheap mincer :)

And I will be putting some of those big Dales rabbits through mine............................................. :laugh:

Edited by Magwitch

And I will be putting some of those big Dales rabbits through mine............................................. :laugh:

you would'nt know the dales if it jumped up and bit you on the arse............ :laugh:

• Like 2

you would'nt know the dales if it jumped up and bit you on the arse............ :laugh:

Its were all the thick people live aint it?..........................................Tomo gets 100's.