Apocalypse Now

Once we were soldiers was a good movie Aswell. As long as you keep in the mind? The yanks like to write thier own history lol

We like to make our own history. lol

I liked Apocolypse now. Thats certainly how I remember the service. Purple haze........

Edited by Mickey Finn

Oh and of course the other famouse line,,,, you smell that,,, napalm ,,, I love the smell of napalm in the Morning

Smells like.........victory.

Will goto Vietnam one day, got some family there so it would be rude not too.

• Like 1

I got mixed feelings on Vietnam. I know a lot said the yanks shouldn't have been there, and they were so frightened of the commies it became fanatical. However it was a big scary real threat, granted they still got control, but I trully believe that it was necessary to confront the reds. If we hadn't who knows how the world would be today. Russia's changed they day, don't believe it for one second. All they did was to become a bit civilised and tone down the big scary Russian bear image. They still don't like the west, and some from the old guard still have the mentality of wiping us out fortunaetly I think that hour has gone. but hey we came very f*****g close to it a couple times lol

• Like 1