Blooded the Theoben Rapid TTR 1 .25 Cal.

Daz 7

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought this Beast last Saturday, But couldn't zero it till weaver rail arrived. Luckily it arrived on Friday, so did a zero out as far as 30 yrds as i'm up the gun club on Sunday. Spotted this Bandi

Quality.

It is mate , im really surprised by that . And i was shocked by DaveG`s AWT , that was quiet as well bud .   I bet that packs a punch dont it but , you`d have knocked the tree over if you`d have mis

spot on Daz, great shooting......

I'd like to see how the trajectory curve actually looks on that .25!!

Love to have a go on rats with it!!

ATB,

Andy

To be honest Andy mate with the lightest .25 Cal H & N FTT @ 19.91 gr the trajectory isn't as bad has people say.

As witnessed by a Member on Hear R10 Rob i can easily hit the Spinners at 55 yards and even hit the centre of the

Bell target set out at 60 yards, You actually see that Big Ol pellet fly when your on high Mag, and when it connects :wub: :wub: :wub:

atvb Daz 7.

I recently changed one of my .22 Rapids to .25 and I've fell in love with it. My mate looses 1 in every 4 pigeons with his .22 , I have lost nothing. Even a bad shot into the stomach brings them down.

Over sensible Ranges it don't half Smack the Target, I'm even reaching for the .25 Cal before My tried and tested .177 Yoda Mk 2 Rapid :blink::icon_eek:.

atvb Daz 7.