had the pup a week

Iv had the pup a week now people wer commenting about the pups wait heres two pics of when i first got her to now since she has been on lamb hearts top petmince with good working eggs calcium tablets rice pudding

this was a pic took today

2012-11-02082041-2_zpsc047c486.jpg

and this one when i first got fly

2012-10-28110443_zps27344ea5.jpg

2012-10-19183107_zps6f993e56.jpg

• Like 1

Looks shockingly underweight in the last photo: can see its pin bones. Looks a lot better after a week with you. Just a tip: get some chicken carcases with plenty of fat on them too: lamb hearts are fine, but pure protein and very little fibre: try and vary the diet as much as possible, and include stuff like brown bread, boiled rice, beef mince, and breast of lamb too: plenty of fat on there, as well as meat, and gives her something to gnaw on: also important to develop jaw muscles and a good energy release: chewing is very important both mentally as well as physically.

Thanks mate i try the hardest to give my dogs the best the dog eats better than me

Nice one mate.

I know that feeling!

I had Chip Buttys last night. The dogs had chicken carcass, lamb mince and steamed veg!!!

Something isn't right! Lol.