Barbed Wire!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my dog is laid up the now with 8 stiches in his knee from barbed wire its his 3rd rip and hes only 16 months old its nasty stuff and pointless i see cattle rubbing themself on it when they have a itch

Ouch.

not too bad mate ,..........if it will pull together i would whack a half dozen staples in it , make sure you clean out first

Posted Images

Was out last week my dog jumped over a barb wire fence just never jumped high enough 3 inch gash in his chest didn't have anything to stitch it with but I cleaned it out and patched him up, looks like its starting to heal, still gunna be out for a few weeks laid up

005.jpg , mine had a bad one about 5 mnths ago , was coursing a rabbit through woodland and came back with his leg nearly hanging off . It was prettty horrific to look at , he had 90 stitches , vet only charged us 170 quid for the lot . I was well impressed with that manuka honey , it healed it well .

005.jpg , mine had a bad one about 5 mnths ago , was coursing a rabbit through woodland and came back with his leg nearly hanging off . It was prettty horrific to look at , he had 90 stitches , vet only charged us 170 quid for the lot . I was well impressed with that manuka honey , it healed it well .

90 stitches! Christ. Will he run again?

amazingly hes right as rain now gareth , hes back working with no problems . The vet said if it had been a couple of mili deeper ,he would of been dead , as it would of severed the artery . he was very lucky , but i also put the good healing down to him being very fit and having a good top diet .

amazingly hes right as rain now gareth , hes back working with no problems . The vet said if it had been a couple of mili deeper ,he would of been dead , as it would of severed the artery . he was very lucky , but i also put the good healing down to him being very fit and having a good top diet .

Good news mate. Fair play :thumbs: