Barbed Wire!!!

I hate that fooking barbed wire especialy the new tight double stranded shite..especialy around crop field's with no livstock.. :censored: ..that where the wire snip's come in handy.. :whistling: ..

That's a tidy bit of stapleing Gareth and she will be as good as new in around 10 day's time even quicker if you had access to a mag box..has your old pal got the tool for removing the staples and is he going to do it foe you..

Thanks mate, yeh hes got the tool. He is gonna come back in 10 days to remove them :thumbs:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my dog is laid up the now with 8 stiches in his knee from barbed wire its his 3rd rip and hes only 16 months old its nasty stuff and pointless i see cattle rubbing themself on it when they have a itch

Ouch.

not too bad mate ,..........if it will pull together i would whack a half dozen staples in it , make sure you clean out first

Posted Images

always handy to have a stapler, my bitch got a little nick the other nite. quick clean and a couple of staples job done. £10 on ebay, saved me a fortune over the last few seasons. atb :thumbs:

Where did you learn to do it properly mate?

I'd love to do it myself and for my mates.

helps if some one holds the dog. seen it done mate so tryed it myself, was easy enough to get the hang of. just for small rips tho anything over a couple of inchs id go the vet. :thumbs: