Thirsty

Guest MOLLY

if your wanting higher mpg, get a car :D

If i needed a car i would'nt have asked.....blonde i may be, stupid i aint :D

I am crap with maths though :laugh: ....would the high cost of road tax for new models not outweigh or equal the cost of better mph?

MOLL.

I have a new shape l200 animal and get 35 mpg and road tax is only £118.00 a year.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi molly,ive had a few 4x4 and the best ive had was the trooper 2.8 td aboult 30 mpg on a run,i now have a 2.5 pajero inport not bad on fuel and the insurance is quite cheap, for the year i think i pay £270 fully comp,also had a little fourtrack that was not bad,but the paj has loads of power if you need it,all the best l1

Guest MOLLY
Molly i know where there is a very tidy 04 double cab nevara, £160 a year tax 30,ish mpg new BFG all terrains, new ifor williams top, FSH etc etc going reasonable. :whistle: :thumbs-up:

Thank you but i dont like Navaras...the seatings not right (dont ask) :laugh:

MOLL.

What tyres have you got on it mate.. as mine was excellent on the fuel with road tyres on.. since i have changed them to 50/50's it is a bit heavier on diesel but im still getting 28 to 30+..

Millet

Hi Millet,

Its got BF Goodrich All Terrain tyres............

I used to have a swb trooper 3.1td amazing machine go any where. I used to get roughly 27 mpg with it depending how I drove it. Just got a ford ranger double cab pick up 2.5td Im getting 29 mpg with it.

Regards highlander