MIXED VARMINTS

Out on Wed night for a look about , found this little chap in a squig trap....................

varmints003Small.jpg

So released it to join its little mates..

varmints004Small.jpg

Timed a fox at 9.10pm , got into position for 8.45 and hadnt been there 2 minutes when out popped this dog fox chasing rabbits !

varmints005Small.jpg

Last night saw me at a different farm laying in wait again for charlie.......

varmints007Small.jpg

Other varmints got the better of me , so I popped a few..

varmints012Small.jpg

After firing 3 rounds here I moved location and was rewarded with another dog fox at 10.30pm

varmints013Small.jpg

Its been a good week varminting !!

Credit to you, your getting them down..

You really are a predator foxy...I've not worked out which type yet or if your both.... :icon_eek::laugh::laugh:

:clapper::hunter:

great shooting boy ....alway's enjoy u post's great picture's to keep them coming. sounder

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:clapper: Must say, I bloody enjoyed that post myself!

Couple of questions then; Do ye mean to say ye shot that woodie and maggie with a .243?! How come they're still recognisable then? Does the round just pass straight through them? Only I once hit a can of water at 100 yards with one of those awesome things and created mist! :icon_eek:

Also wondering about the self portrait there. Self timer? Or do ye actually take a partner along? Just curious.

:clapper: Must say, I bloody enjoyed that post myself!

Couple of questions then; Do ye mean to say ye shot that woodie and maggie with a .243?! How come they're still recognisable then? Does the round just pass straight through them? Only I once hit a can of water at 100 yards with one of those awesome things and created mist! :icon_eek:

Also wondering about the self portrait there. Self timer? Or do ye actually take a partner along? Just curious.

Ditch , soft points mate . The round just passed straight through the maggy with little damage , the woodies back end was blown off and the rabbit had a very large exit wound. The victims were tastefully arranged so as not to offend anyone.

I went out on my own but the farmers son joined me to wait for the fox , he took the pic !!

Very observant of you Ditch !!