Some i can lamp for / gain more experience for Fox and Deer maybe

Hello,

I have a 22 Rim and have been happily ridding our field of rabbits.

My FAC is still restricted to our land but i've been out lamping for a friend before on several occasions. In that time we or rather he has got a half a dozen foxes.

I'd like to get more lamping experience for foxes and possibly deer if anyone is willing to guide me.

Live near Tenterden, Kent if anyone is around this way or within a suitable distance.

Got my own lamp, cammo and rangefinder so hopefully not too much of a burden.

Thanks,

Richard

Hello,

I have a 22 Rim and have been happily ridding our field of rabbits.

My FAC is still restricted to our land but i've been out lamping for a friend before on several occasions. In that time we or rather he has got a half a dozen foxes.

I'd like to get more lamping experience for foxes and possibly deer if anyone is willing to guide me.

Live near Tenterden, Kent if anyone is around this way or within a suitable distance.

Got my own lamp, cammo and rangefinder so hopefully not too much of a burden.

Thanks,

Richard

As said mate it is against the law to lamp deer,i realise that you are trying to get some more experience,and fair play to you,but a little more research would not go amiss,people will be less inclined to take you out if you dont have an understanding of the law, but good luck mate.

Cheers Charlie, Did know that but i didn't phrase it very well. Meant to say "lamping for foxes and possibly stalking for deer"

I've got the DSC pack through and it is long reading, particularly when i'm studying for 3 other exams right now too. :hmm:

Fair play mate,I wish you the best of luck mate,why not book yourself a days stalking in the meantime? you will learn a lot from an experienced stalker,and if you keep the evidence of your bookings you can show this as part of your application, when you come to getting a stalking rifle.