hurricane sandi

Hey lab did you see the cows swimming on the one show lol

No mate ive got it on Sky News..they have a channel devoted to the storm. f**k knows why, they should have just phoned Foxfan and he could have told thm its a load of pish........... :laugh:
  • Like 3

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't like to say it but I'm not sure brainfreeze will be an issue after recent revelations

No mate ive got it on Sky News..they have a channel devoted to the storm. f**k knows why, they should have just phoned Foxfan and he could have told thm its a load of pish...........

Tides expected to be 3-4ft higher than normal in New York, add to that the winds (which are lessening) could be a bit of a slag for the locals.   Tell ya lad to prepare mate been telling the sis in

My son is in Pittsburgh which isn't that far from New York , though I hope it slows up when it gets up too there , between 8 and 4 tomorrow morning there time it hits that area !

Tides expected to be 3-4ft higher than normal in New York, add to that the winds (which are lessening) could be a bit of a slag for the locals.

Tell ya lad to prepare mate been telling the sis in law to get on with it but she's a wee bit unusual :laugh: she went out for supplies and returned home with eye drops, a new bin for the bathroom and two tubs of Pringles lol then she sent my mrs a msg asking should she get ice cream :icon_eek::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

My son is in Pittsburgh which isn't that far from New York , though I hope it slows up when it gets up too there , between 8 and 4 tomorrow morning there time it hits that area !

Tides expected to be 3-4ft higher than normal in New York, add to that the winds (which are lessening) could be a bit of a slag for the locals.

Tell ya lad to prepare mate been telling the sis in law to get on with it but she's a wee bit unusual :laugh: she went out for supplies and returned home with eye drops, a new bin for the bathroom and two tubs of Pringles lol then she sent my mrs a msg asking should she get ice cream :icon_eek::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

She should, then she can decide whether to throw it in the new bin or eat it real quick and risk brain freeze :hmm:

• Like 1

From What I've seen, there s few yanks will be unscathed. After 9/11 a lot of them built bunkers and shelters, I know they are a bit paranoid as they had been doing that before, but now it's state of the art stuff. They c**ts who own Walmart have one at there house. Allegedly same size as there house.

She should, then she can decide whether to throw it in the new bin or eat it real quick and risk brain freeze :hmm:

Don't like to say it but I'm not sure brainfreeze will be an issue after recent revelations :laugh:

• Like 3

From What I've seen, there s few yanks will be unscathed. After 9/11 a lot of them built bunkers and shelters, I know they are a bit paranoid as they had been doing that before, but now it's state of the art stuff. They c**ts who own Walmart have one at there house. Allegedly same size as there house.

By c**ts I'm guessing you mean Jewish???.........:laugh:

• Like 1

Twas a bit of a blow alright. Some good pics in the link below. Two stood out for me, the homeless man riding out the hurricane in a bus shelter, and the people standing on the beach with a wall of water in front of them :huh:

I like the boringly tame weather we get.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/10/25/americas/gallery/weather-sandy/index.html?hpt=hp_t1