the bulldozer

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it beats me how some people dont rate a dog unless its winning matches ,plenty out there that enjoy their dogs without having to be macho matching them fair play if it floats your boat and you like it

True kc but mate as you know its not all about the dog. You could gve a clown bulldozer he ruin it in weeks the good dog men always have good dogs cause they look after them. To many in game to impres

Just to cure all Chinese whispers the match is on no doubt about it, an exact date is yet to be set down to gorger having to travel and Farley matches, it will be on permission as I discussed with gor

Posted Images

Listen the time and date will be kepted between the men that are running as for not letting people know on here why not????Gives us all something talk about.Two top dogs going head to head sick talking about rabbits and rats and by the way there few rats on here.

i know what your saying but every ones looking for a dvd of it which if fell into the wrong hands could result in the mans being seized and him ending up arrested. so i say let them match but keep it private and to the trusted few. :thumbs:
  • Like 2

Listen the time and date will be kepted between the men that are running as for not letting people know on here why not????Gives us all something talk about.Two top dogs going head to head sick talking about rabbits and rats and by the way there few rats on here.

i know what your saying but every ones looking for a dvd of it which if fell into the wrong hands could result in the mans being seized and him ending up arrested. so i say let them match but keep it private and to the trusted few. :thumbs:

Your right but sure how many clips are on you tube??????As long as it just shows dogs and nothing else everything be ok

Your right but sure how many clips are on you tube??????As long as it just shows dogs and nothing else everything be ok

ya but thats how the antis are getting there info we just need to be more carefull. i would like to see these matches but not if its going to result in a man losing his dogs.have a good season iceman.atb.
  • Like 1

ya but thats how the antis are getting there info we just need to be more carefull. i would like to see these matches but not if its going to result in a man losing his dogs.have a good season iceman.atb.

Your right no mach is worth losing a dog but must say has everyone talking great match when ever it happens.Best luck to you in your season :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Just to cure all Chinese whispers the match is on no doubt about it, an exact date is yet to be set down to gorger having to travel and Farley matches, it will be on permission as I discussed with gorger it will be January it will be on DVD and as for match games and tactics......when you have a dog that does the job proper you don't need to resort to that lol therefor gorger or us will have no need for any funny business! It will be a fair match between two top dogs and the best dog on the day will win let's just let the dogs do the talking eh! Atb lads good luck for the season we need it!

• Like 11

Just to cure all Chinese whispers the match is on no doubt about it, an exact date is yet to be set down to gorger having to travel and Farley matches, it will be on permission as I discussed with gorger it will be January it will be on DVD and as for match games and tactics......when you have a dog that does the job proper you don't need to resort to that lol therefor gorger or us will have no need for any funny business! It will be a fair match between two top dogs and the best dog on the day will win let's just let the dogs do the talking eh! Atb lads good luck for the season we need it!

fair post

well said bruv ,be a good match,herd good things about lucas by top dog men,,and has for bulldozer well ive seen what he can do so if it comes off good luck to both men and dogs and may the best dog win ,,,,ho and hope i get an invite to watch the match hahahahaha

well said bruv ,be a good match,herd good things about lucas by top dog men,,and has for bulldozer well ive seen what he can do so if it comes off good luck to both men and dogs and may the best dog win ,,,,ho and hope i get an invite to watch the match hahahahaha

best of luck to both lads,good luck and be safe
  • Like 1